UFC 189 is the best combat sports even ever

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This card was just absolutely amazing. Fights were brutal and all entertaining. And Conor vs Mendez felt like a movie. U couldn't have wrote it better. People love ufc 100 but 189 was pure fun

You might be right. UFC 189 was amazing. Conor vs. Mendes was pretty entertaining, Thominhas and Gunnie had amazing performances, Stephens landed that highlight reel knockout and well... we had this:

tumblr_nt50fvXTVv1r7vh24o1_1280.jpg

It was pretty awesome. The whole night was an emotional roller coaster. Shit really started to hit the fan whe Stephens landed that flying knee an kod bermudez

The televised prelims, except for Brown/Means, were absolutely horrible

You might be right. UFC 189 was amazing. Conor vs. Mendes was pretty entertaining, Thominhas and Gunnie had amazing performances, Stephens landed that highlight reel knockout and well... we had this:

tumblr_nt50fvXTVv1r7vh24o1_1280.jpg
More than right , it's damn true

Yup. My favorite night of fights of all time. I was left in complete awe after it wa over. Asking myself "what the hell did I just watch"

Haven't even watched the event or even one fight since. Not even Lawler/McDonald.

Everything is so much better when it's high stakes.

Overall best card I've seen. Plus they rehauled all their PPV presentation ... it was great

Best UFC card ever, complete with the best UFC fight ever.

Great night to be an MMA fan.

pride-25-body-blow.jpg

:D

Yeah UFC 189 main card was pretty fkin awesome , but except for the entrances , Conor vs Chad was the "worst" fight imo

The televised prelims, except for Brown/Means, were absolutely horrible

This is true but that fight kicked of a nasty streak including 3 of the best fights of the year on the same card which included what won FOTY

Anyways there a couple PRIDE and WEC cards id take over 189 top to bottom

This is true but that fight kicked of a nasty streak including 3 of the best fights of the year on the same card which included what won FOTY

Anyways there a couple PRIDE and WEC cards id take over 189 top to bottom
Name them cards

It was pretty awesome. The whole night was an emotional roller coaster. Shit really started to hit the fan whe Stephens landed that flying knee an kod bermudez

Thomas Almeida hit a amazing flying knee too, but I think it all really started with Brown vs. Means. From that moment on... Wow.

Back