So would anyone be suprised if Browne KOed Cain in the first?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So with all the hype (absolutely justified) Mr Velasquez had before UFC 188, im just wondering what the current status is on the former baddest man on the planet.

Would a Browne KO victory really be considered an upset?

Let's not forget:
10001845.gif

travis-brown.gif

Last edited:
I would definitely see it as an upset. I don't really like Browne and I think people are counting Cain out way too soon.

Travis Browne better work on those eyepokes.

If Browne is going to finish Cain it's most likely to be in the first.

As for Browne finishing him period, yeah that'd still be a surprise. Browne is coming off being worked by Mitrione on the feet until he tickled Mitrione's brain twice.

No outcome at heavyweight would surprise me.

Though it would be an upset in terms of the odds I'm sure. I hope he gets the mike russow fist of death.

So with all the hype (absolutely justified) Mr Velasquez had before UFC 188, im just wondering what the current status is on the former baddest man on the planet.

Let's not forget:
10001845.gif

Damn 6'7" and looking like a midget.

You can put Struve next to Yao Ming and he would look like a midget.
Then you can put Yao next to Robert Whatever his name is the 8'11" dude and Yao would look like a child.

Heavyweight fights. Don't be surprised by anything.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Browne figures out a way to smuggle a gun into his shorts and shoots Velasquez…

I would be surprised yes. And yes it would be an upset. People have short memories, Cain is a beast. One bad fight doesn't take away everything he's done, and Travis Browne is no Werdum that's for sure.

Browne could catch him, but I think it's a long shot. I see Travis getting ground into dust and likely finished with GnP.

Travis thinks he's a celebrity since being with Rhonda he loves all the drama and attention she does , I'm hoping for Cain to ko him the same say Holly did Rhonda.
To awnser your question tho I don't think so Im pretty sure there going to say the best chance of Travis winning is by ko. They will promote Cain as the better fight in every aspect

If Browne wins any part of the staredown, promotion, weigh in pose or fight..i would be surprised.

Why would anyone be surprised @ Browne KOing Cain? Anyone who's been watching for more than 2 years being surprised @ a Browne KO is a stupid mfer and should stop watching MMA. A HW known for his KOs KOing a smaller man who has been dropped multiple times would be surprising. Yeah... I thought this shit only happened on Facebook posts. Is Cain more likely to win? Yes. Would it surprise me if Browne KOd Cain? No.

It would come as a surprise to me, cain despite his inability to stay healthy has always been pretty durable. Only knock against him was the JDS KO. But browne is kinda a big palooka I dont see him KOing him, tho I wouldnt care at all lol. whatever keeps Cain away from the titleshot is fine with me.

Well the UFC has the best HWs in the world. Those 2 fighters are elite and anything can happen. It wouldn't surprise me with the elite level skills these 2 fighters possess.

Browne is over rated. Velasquez mauling gnp finish round 1.

Let's not forget:
10001845.gif

travis-brown.gif
Why did you start both sentences, the thread title and the posts With"So"?

It's like making a thread

"But would you be surprised if Browne kos Cain?"

But with all the hype Velasquez....

Back