Bethe is the first fighter to lose after outstriking her opponent

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have not seen another fight where one fighter lands more strikes on their opponent and loses the decision by popular vote. More people should feel ashamed at the UFC and the judges who let it happen. It really is despicable.

Pennington lost and definitely looked like the losing fighter after it was over. Bethe smashed her up but all the hate is still being directed at Bethe for being a so called terrible fighter when in all fairness she beat Pennington but nobody is saying that Pennington is crap.

I don't expect any good responses. But I do expect some lame Ronda dick rider to post the stupid jumping Bethe gif so whatever.

Fightmetric tells the truth.

Diego Sanchez vs Martin kampman?

Lawler vs Condit

also, fight Metric has Bethe getting outstruck from a numbers perspective

Not joking, I literally fell asleep during that fight, so I can't really have a fair opinion about it

I have not seen another fight where one fighter lands more strikes on their opponent and loses the decision by popular vote. More people should feel ashamed at the UFC and the judges who let it happen. It really is despicable.

Pennington lost and definitely looked like the losing fighter after it was over. Bethe smashed her up but all the hate is still being directed at Bethe for being a so called terrible fighter when in all fairness she beat Pennington but nobody is saying that Pennington is crap.

I don't expect any good responses. But I do expect some lame Ronda dick rider to post the stupid jumping Bethe gif so whatever.

Ronda dick rider? Or Ronda muff muncher?

You haven't been watching fights for very long. Nam Phan vs. Garcia was the most egregious decision ever. Nam outstruck him every round. It was complete domination.

I don't recall who I thought won Bethe vs. Pennington. I just remember it being a snoozefest.

You must be new to MMA...if that's the first time you found a fighter on the winning end being out struck.
Diego Sanchez much?

Oh, it's Diggem... Don't waste your time on him.

Lol in response to your thread title no she's not Robby was waaay out landed by Manhoef when he beat him :p but as far as decisions hey anyone who has lost to Jared Roshalt or Bellator Ben askren has lost decisions while probably out striking him

Didn't Julie Kedzie out strike Bethe and lose a split decision?

giphy.gif

Khabib vs Tibau .. Tibau out struck him, out grappled him too, Khabib couldnt even score a takedown. but they gave the decision to Khabib. robbery.

I haven't seen that fight, but you can definitely lose a fight in which you outstrike someone. If you get handily outgrappled and the other guy is taking your back and attacking with subs, you still lost.

Fight was weak. Dont really care who won.

This x 100

The UFC needs to bring the other 3 horsewomen back for a revenge tour. Duke vs. Correia 2 and Baszler vs. Correia 2. Not sure where the Supernova from Moldova is at but she should get her revenge against that random chick Amber Leibrock (sp?) in UFC or Invicta. We need more KOs and TKOs on the horsewomen's records. There isn't enough atm.

You haven't been watching fights for very long. Nam Phan vs. Garcia was the most egregious decision ever. Nam outstruck him every round. It was complete domination.

I don't recall who I thought won Bethe vs. Pennington. I just remember it being a snoozefest.

Last ufc I fell asleep during Esparza and woke up just in time for Pettis/Barboza... Had to rewind to watch Yair.

"There's only two elements that make up the fighting as far as that scoring, and that is effective striking and effective grappling. And it's your ability to understand, what is effective striking? Effective striking is not being the one, and you get these, the UFC will put out, you know, 'significant strike stats'. Whoever pushes that button is a fucking moron, okay, has no idea of what the judges are looking for as a fight and doesn't understand what's important in the fight. Because it's not how many times someone takes their hand and hits another person in the head, body, or anything like that. It's how much force did he do it with? Because, if I ask you right now; I'm gonna sit here and say: I'm gonna hit you with four jabs - bump, bump, bump, bump - quick jabs. Or I'm gonna hit you with one giant right hand that hits you upside the head. Which ones do you want? You want the four or you want the one? . . . It's not a game of tag." - John McCarthy

It will be a sad day if MMA ever becomes point fighting.

Uh, Hendricks outstruck GSP and landed the harder shots.

Back