Should DC be stripped off the LHW title?

tf1legend

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If DC gets injured once again (which isn't much of a long shot) should the UFC strip the LHW title from him?

First of all I believe he will definitely retire after UFC 200 if he loses. There's nowhere else for him to go. TBH I'm not sure if he can even make it to UFC 200. Hes 37 years old, his body has taken so much wear and tear over the years, TRT is no longer available, USADA is in the picture and who knows if his body can take another brutal camp at AKA preparing for a 5 round championship bout.

If he were to get injured how should the UFC act?

-Should the main event be for the real belt?
-Should the UFC scrap the bout and save it for MSG?
-Should the UFC get on its knees and beg Conor to save UFC 200?

(Also here's a hint of retirement from DC)

"Sometime in life you are lucky enough to meet a person that is just good all the way to the core. It's this guy. We have been thru so much. This pic was taken in 2011 in Chicago and my biggest dream was to be @Strikeforce champion. Well @crazybobcook we have come a long way buddy. July 9th we complete the journey. Thanks for being a great manager, coach, friend and now business partner. From strike force to xmma to king of the cage to the @UFC it's been a fun ride. Thanks for guiding me the whole time. DC"

Not to be rude, but this thread sucks.

588kNYg.gif

Once ufc 200 happens DC can still make BANK beating guys at HW or LHW for a few more years.

He eemotional and "wants" to be champ but at the end of it all he will want to make as much $$$$$ AS POSSIBLE

If DC gets injured once again (which isn't much of a long shot) should the UFC strip the LHW title from him?

First of all I believe he will definitely retire after UFC 200 if he loses. There's nowhere else for him to go. TBH I'm not sure if he can even make it to UFC 200. Hes 37 years old, his body has taken so much wear and tear over the years, TRT is no longer available, USADA is in the picture and who knows if his body can take another brutal camp at AKA preparing for a 5 round championship bout.

If he were to get injured how should the UFC act?

-Should the main event be for the real belt?
-Should the UFC scrap the bout and save it for MSG?
-Should the UFC get on its knees and beg Conor to save UFC 200?

(Also here's a hint of retirement from DC)

"Sometime in life you are lucky enough to meet a person that is just good all the way to the core. It's this guy. We have been thru so much. This pic was taken in 2011 in Chicago and my biggest dream was to be @Strikeforce champion. Well @crazybobcook we have come a long way buddy. July 9th we complete the journey. Thanks for being a great manager, coach, friend and now business partner. From strike force to xmma to king of the cage to the @UFC it's been a fun ride. Thanks for guiding me the whole time. DC"

I suggest you go get a life.

DC is a beast. Although I wish he would just shut his mouth sometimes. He will be there ready to fight.

Once ufc 200 happens DC can still make BANK beating guys at HW or LHW for a few more years.

He eemotional and "wants" to be champ but at the end of it all he will want to make as much $$$$$ AS POSSIBLE
UFC 200 will be a big payday for him, with PPV points. If he loses, any fights he'd have left wouldn't be that big, and wouldn't earn him much compared to the 200 payday. He's old, had injuries, a long career including wrestling, and was in some wars in 2015. You think he wants to go through them again against Rumble and Gus? I'm confident he retires if he loses at 200.

To answer TS' questions:

-No. DC shouldn't be stripped. If Jones stays on UFC 200 after a DC injury, he should defend the interim title.

-No. UFC 200 needs Jones at this point. I don't think it can suffer losing him too.

-Yes.

It's called, you're reaching and jumping to conclusions.

And posting dumb shit.
So its out of the realm of possibility that DC get injured? I would say its a strong possibility given the fact that hes 37 trains with Cain Velasquez on a daily basis at AKA.

Take your blinds off man

Dc getting injured again "isn't much of a long shot"? Is that what you said LMAO

First time he has ever pulled out of a fight was against Jones

Ken-Jeong-LaughFuck-You.gif

LMAO at "too old". Ask Gus and Rumble if he is too old!

Fucking clown

So its out of the realm of possibility that DC get injured? I would say its a strong possibility given the fact that hes 37 trains with Cain Velasquez on a daily basis at AKA.

Take your blinds off man

'Should the UFC get on it's knees and beg Conor to save UFC 200?'

Maybe you should get off your knees, man.

DC has only had to pull out of 1 fight ever.

Not a DC fan but he doesn't deserve to get shit on for getting injured and pulling out of one fight.

Trust me, he would have loved nothing more than to face a ring rusty Jon Jones.

No... Yes... Wait... No. Crap I don't know!

Back