Belfort for the win at UFC 198!

dennisS66

hands up....chin down!
@red
Reaction score
you can say all you want about trt and peds,that was then,this is now,but I believe belfort will be very patient in this fight,I would be surprised to see him use some kind of kick as jacare will probably wait for one to come and take him down,Isee belfort hitting him with the left to stun jacare and unleash bombs to get the tko.

fa3489e400559cdfaa625d36fb3136d065e4058b429dc3660111a26f35ecd197.jpg

I wouldn't bet on a guy who has historically struggled with grapplers to beat the best grappler at 185.

I'm looking forward to him getting his ass kicked and becoming irrelevant.

I wouldn't bet on a guy who has historically struggled with grapplers to beat the best grappler at 185.
This, and after seeing Jacare take all of Romero's best GnP without going out I think he can handle a Vitor flurry and retain control afterwards

The fight is in Brazil....I have full faith in Vitor and his body in Brazil....USA? Not so much.

After this the loser should fight Robbie Lawler.

I hope so, I cannot wait for Rockhold vs Belfort Part Deux

All it takes is a couple from Vitor and its over. Jacare did get rocked by Romero.

True but he also survived and came back and in most people's opinions fought to a draw.

When Weidman put Vitor on his back he looked totally helpless and got smashed.

you can say all you want about trt and peds,that was then,this is now,but I believe belfort will be very patient in this fight,I would be surprised to see him use some kind of kick as jacare will probably wait for one to come and take him down,Isee belfort hitting him with the left to stun jacare and unleash bombs to get the tko.

Yessssss

Jacare will beat Belfort, it won't be that close

I always thought this would be a gimme for Belfort

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back