If you were to make the Perfect UFC fighter how would you make him?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
I would take GSP' Grappling, Mayweathers Boxing defense, Semy Shilts kicks, Usain Bolts Speed, Lebron James Explosiveness, Lemi Berhanu Hayles Conditioning, Pacquiaos Hand speed and Tony Starks charisma. You?

262b53c.jpg

Rockholds peen.

Conor McGregor's hand skills. Khabib Nurmagomedov's wrestling. Nate Diaz's Cardio and BJJ. Carlos Condit's Chin. Yoel Romero's size.

I would make him exactly like Jon Jones, that would be the perfect fighter.

MM's striking, MM's wrestling, MM's clinch, MM's BJJ, MM's speed, MM's conditioning.

Conor McGregor's hand skills. Khabib Nurmagomedov's wrestling. Nate Diaz's Cardio and BJJ. Carlos Condit's Chin. Yoel Romero's ASS.

Fixed.

Has anyone said he's already been made, his name is Conor...hahahaha just kidding

The reem on a heavy horse meat diet or a juiced up Rockhold

I would make him exactly like Jon Jones, that would be the perfect fighter.

Terrible boxing, predictable kicking, no KO power, lacks versatility struggles heavily when he doesnt have a massive length advantage. Not even close to perfection.

absolutely seamless transition

shit the more I watch that the more it doesnt even look real. it looks like there was a skip in the frame. how the hell did he get his arm around so fast?

Jose Aldo's charisma, Ronda Rousey's hands, James Toney's sprawl, Koscheck's maturity, Giant Silva's flexibility, Dada 5000's cardio, Cat Zingano's fight IQ, MIghty Mouse's marketability, Randy Couture's youth, Sage Northcutt's experience, Nate Diaz's contract negotiation skills, Paige Van Zant's raw power, Jon Jones's toe, Conor McGregor's integrity, Dana White's sheer class.

Back