MCGREGORS NEXT FIGHT - DANA SEEMS CONFUSED

ivory suit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's quite clear that Conor won't be fighting at UFC 200

Dana has said multiple times that Conor will fight again this year, probably in the summer, UFC 201,202,203 etc. and NOT the NEW YORK card in November

Dana has also said that Conor will defend his belt next against the winner of frankie or Aldo

But can we really expect Aldo or frankie to be ready to fight again in August September? I doubt it

Do you think they will let Conor fight Nate next or what?

Thoughts on how this will play out ?

Conor and Nate is a million+ PPV as a fight alone at this point. No doubt it will happen this year

The NATE V CONOR fight makes sense next, Aldo certainly won't be ready and the Nate rematch can headline the next PPV and sell close to 1 million buys

I'm hoping for Nate vs. Conor and then Conor vs. Frankie.

Conor vacates and fights Nate next at 155 and never returns to 145.

I'm hoping for Nate vs. Conor and then Conor vs. Frankie.

Dana has said a few times that Conor will defend his belt next. Maybe that's just trying to punish Conor for skipping the press conference

Dana knows how much Conor wants the rematch

Aldo rematch in Brazil possibly.

Or Dos Anjos' opponent could suddenly get "injured" just in time to pull that fight from Fightpass and have McGregor/Dos Anjos headline UFC 201.

Dana has said a few times that Conor will defend his belt next. Maybe that's just trying to punish Conor for skipping the press conference

Dana knows how much Conor wants the rematch

Maybe. I'd like to see that rematch since I'm a big fan of both Nate and Conor's fighting style, but if it doesn't happen and Conor fights Frankie straightaway I'm still quite happy.

I wouldn't be that interested in Conor vs. Aldo again though.

Hopefully he fights the interim champ. The first nate fight was great. But I have no interest in watching the number 1 fw take on the number 5 lw in a ww fight, implications are meaningless.

Train Conor train...

(but you can't train heart)

That's me saying that he will likely fight Nate next.

Who is this Conor you speak of?

Conor and Nate is a million+ PPV as a fight alone at this point. No doubt it will happen this year

Hard to imagine this isn't the game plan.

UFC 200 will sell well above average based on it being a marquee event with a lot of visibility. No doubt it would have done much better with McTapsTwice headlining, but there may be some diminishing returns.

If the rematch with Nate is booked in a reasonable time frame - its going to do great business unto itself.

I have a feeling Alvarez is going to get injured and Conor will be fighting on fight pass against RDA.

They will remove the free fight pass 30 day trial before they announce the fight too.

But, the RDA fight is a big risk for Conor to possibly land on a 2 fight losing streak so I may be completely wrong and he will be starving himself back down to 145 for the Aldo Edgar winner.

If he doesn't defend his belt, then he must be stripped of it. I don't think we will see him again in 2016 anyways.

Nate vs Conor on 201 and then Conor vs Aldo/Edgar at MSG. That seems to make the most sense at this stage.

Diaz rematch 201, Edgar in New York as I'm sure Mcgregor and Dana will be butt buddies again if Mcgregor beat Diaz in the rematch.

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

raging about conor not being on this card because it would have been perfect for a red panty night and a trip to some white sand beach resort but now its bones we will likely take in less than 10% off what we would if conor was fighting

Back