Conor McGregor Oblique Kicks, How and Why does he get a Pass? (GIFS)

J180

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Spamming the kick in a fight:

And More:

It's mentioned here and there that he does it, but for the most part it's ignored by most who only pop up to complain about this kick when a certain someone does it (Jones).

Jones haters don't pay attention to midget bullyers.

This has to be the biggest non-issue in MMA these days. Those kicks have been legal in hundreds of thousands of MMA fights and have produced injuries extremely rarely, if ever. The last thing this sport needs is more people eyeballing moves and deciding whether they're dangerous or not based on no evidence whatsoever. That's why we got stuck with no knees to the head on the ground and the inane 12-6 elbow rule.

He should really use the Holloway plan when fighting Nate again. Not just those kicks, but the flying kicks to the body and footwork he did in this fight.

I don't care about this anyways, and I don't care if Jones uses it or not

but..but Bones is dirty and he should be banned for those kicks lol

Gee I can't imagine why there is vitriolic hate for Jones.. But McGregor, Holm, Condit etc go unnoticed haha

Nope, I can't quite figure out why that would be

Spamming the kick in a fight:

And More:

It's mentioned here and there that he does it, but for the most part it's ignored by most who only pop up to complain about this kick when a certain someone does it (Jones).

Before Jones messed up, people hated him and had to find reasons to justify it.

He "gets a pass" just like Jon Jones does. Just like any fighter will when they try those kicks. Why? Because they're legal. A couple of sherdoggers bitching about it probably won't mean shit to Conor, Jones or whoever the fuck that is.

He should really use the Holloway plan when fighting Nate again. Not just those kicks, but the flying kicks to the body and footwork he did in this fight.

I don't care about this anyways, and I don't care if Jones uses it or not

Agreed. Holloway was a tough son of a b*tch and had to be worn down systematically. Conor seemed quite aware of that from the get go in that fight. The all guns blazing approach against Nate was, in my view, down to the pressure he put on himself to get him out of there in one.

wtf??

is that illegal or just some crybaby stuff from sherdog?????

This is fighting, the goal is to hurt the other individual

Someone please move this kind of threads to the human rights section on sherdog

Is like playing street fighter with that friend that only throws hadoukens all the time and still beats you and you get mad at him and try to make agreements of not spamming hadoukens.

but..but Bones is dirty and he should be banned for those kicks lol

Gee I can't imagine why there is vitriolic hate for Jones.. But McGregor, Holm, Condit etc go unnoticed haha

Nope, I can't quite figure out why that would be

andherewego.gif

Everyone gets a pass in my book for the kick.

he doesnt, he just doesnt do it as often as Jones or others. he mixes up his attacks(apart from against Nate lol)

Jones haters don't pay attention to midget bullyers.
d0158d80-9059-11e4-9060-7f14613b530a_459137910.jpg

say what?

Yair also does the kick and people love him.

Back