Jon Jones washed up?!

MarkHematominick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've been hearing more and more people say that Jones is past his prime on account of his performance against OSP. I think that idea is insane. He set his own bar so high over the last few years (in cage performance obviously) that anything less than a spectacular finish seems to be looked down upon.

I'm no Bones nutHugger, I respect him but always am waiting for him to get knocked out for reasons I can't even understand.. But he is not done being dominant. It reminds me of the naysayers who showed up by the dozens after Anderson's fights against Cote and Maia, and then Anderson ate the Red Pill in Vegas and reminded Forrest Griffin what greatness is...

I've been hearing more and more people say that Jones is past his prime on account of his performance against OSP. I think that idea is insane. He set his own bar so high over the last few years (in cage performance obviously) that anything less than a spectacular finish seems to be looked down upon.

I'm no Bones nutHugger, I respect him but always am waiting for him to get knocked out for reasons I can't even understand.. But he is not done being dominant. It reminds me of the naysayers who showed up by the dozens after Anderson's fights against Cote and Maia, and then Anderson ate the Red Pill in Vegas and reminded Forrest Griffin what greatness is...
He's 28...he'll be fine.

jon jones being a boring fighter = greg jackson wins

1ekk5x.jpg

I expected him to perform exactly how he did vs OSP.

Dude has been gone for a year, and has changed his body composition. I fully expected a boring 5 round fight. He's smart and had to test his reflexes, mind, and cardio... Oh and new muscles too.

Jones is undefeated, no one has ever beaten him. LMAO at washed up.

Last edited:
Looked boring, slow, his boxing was awful. His kicks were impressive but that's it. I don't like his chances against DC, Rumble or Gus if that's the new Jones.

no need to read that wall of text

title already says it all: WHAT A RETARD THREAD

point-shoot-movie-revolver-retro-gif.gif

He won his last fight without even trying...

Another sad case of people not reading the op

looking at your sig, surprised Jake Shields is nowhere to be found

he was found on there when he was in the UFC, alongside with Fitch...

you can say, they both got cut from my sig.

Back