brunson will own mousasi EASY.

PlantCaravan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mousasi has a lot of fans because he has been around a long time, but they just couldnt keep piecing his career together for him. i like the guy... not calling him a can, or anything, but his time is up and he already shouldnt be ranked higher than brunson atm. hes a name that they will feed to up and comers as long as the doctors clear him, and i wouldnt even be surptised to see coker snap someone like mousasi up. i dont know when his contract is up... just sayin.

Yeah I see Brunson easily out wrestling him to a decision.

Thought there would be more praise about Brunson ITT instead of just shitting on Mousasi

Brunson is legit, super well rounded and has three first round KOs in a row

4udu6b.gif

Thought there would be more praise about Brunson ITT instead of just shitting on Mousasi

Brunson is legit, super well rounded and has three first round KOs in a row
brunson is legit. they both lost to jacare and romero, but brunson could get back to those fights again, whereas mousasi is in the twilight of his career.

just saying.

Gegard Mousasi is only 30.. 5 wins and 3 losses in the UFC. I think he can go on for a while longer, his last fight was sharp.

brunson is legit. they both lost to jacare and romero, but brunson could get back to those fights again, whereas mousasi is in the twilight of his career.

just saying.
Mousasi is pretty young and hasn't taken much damage at all considering how many fights he's had. I think he will stick around

MMA MATH:

hall owned mousasi+hall owned leben+brunson owned leben= EASY.

Brunson is in love with his hands
now. (Now that he isn't fighting
Monsoon Larkin) Mousasi doesn't
have any vested interest trading
more than a few jabs anymore.
He looks real tentative on the feet
against Costa, Uriah, Jacare &
Leites. I expect Brunson to KO
him within the first round.

& For Mousasi to talk more shit
about black people behind his
computer screen like it's the war room

I absolutely hate picking against Mousasi, but I think Brunson's wrestling might get the upper hand in this one. I think Derek is a pretty talented guy who is really improving. I wouldn't count Moose out, though.

Mousasi should consider retirement if he loses to Brunson by decision. I hope he improves his takedown skills.

Rooting for Mousasi in this one, wouldn't be suprised if he loses, not anymore. You never know what you're going to get when Mousasi fights.

I see you're new to MMA, welcome.

Brunson is in love with his hands
now. (Now that he isn't fighting
Monsoon Larkin) Mousasi doesn't
have any vested interest trading
more than a few jabs anymore.
He looks real tentative on the feet
against Costa, Uriah, Jacare &
Leites. I expect Brunson to KO
him within the first round.

& For Mousasi to talk more shit
about black people behind his