Henry Cejudo is the most humble guy I seen after a lost,extremely honest unlike Conor,Ronda,etc

Pls Respond

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

His assessment on why he lost is so detailed, no excuses and admits that mighty mouse is way better.

Rarely do we get fighters be that honest, usually they blame a bad performance on having an off night or something but Cejudo said he was 100% ready and felt good. It was obvious that the reporter wanted him to say an excuse but Cejudo didn't bite.

Unlike Conor who blames 170 lbs asap after rogan puts a mic on his face even tho Nate Diaz was out of shape and is really a 155lber, not to mention Conor just didn't cut weight, it's not like he bulked in 10 days or Ronda blaming her "Rockstar" life style.

Anyways I think Cejudo get way too much hate for speaking about himself in third person and shit but the guy is extremely honest and humble so we should honor the man.

Change your name from "pls respond" to "pls stop posting".

Neat guy.

We need more like him imo. He is pretty real & sincere. Likeable dude.

He admitted he got totally humbled by DJ. Zero excuses.

I'll buy that, and in fact that's exactly how I felt with his post-fight explanations as to why he lost. Tis refreshing, IMO. :)

Yeah, he was pretty nice and humble. He surprised me, I confess. He was striking me as kind of a douchebag in the build up to the fight and now I guess I was wrong.

from Henry 'Messenger' Cejudo to Henry 'Viber' Cejudo

Haven't heard much from him, seems like a great guy.

He talked so much stupid shit until the fight tho...

His assessment on why he lost is so detailed, no excuses and admits that mighty mouse is way better.

Rarely do we get fighters be that honest, usually they blame a bad performance on having an off night or something but Cejudo said he was 100% ready and felt good. It was obvious that the reporter wanted him to say an excuse but Cejudo didn't bite.

Unlike Conor who blames 170 lbs asap after rogan puts a mic on his face even tho Nate Diaz was out of shape and is really a 155lber, not to mention Conor just didn't cut weight, it's not like he bulked in 10 days or Ronda blaming her "Rockstar" life style.

Anyways I think Cejudo get way too much hate for speaking about himself in third person and shit but the guy is extremely honest and humble so we should honor the man.

Ronda's explanation seems honest based on what you posted...

Bah.. There are times where you lose to a much better fighter but even then, fighters are not robots and fighting isn't rock-paper-scissors. You can definitely 1st round KO a guy only to have him come back 3 months later and do the same to you.

Bottom line: Off nights are a real thing, even if it upsets forum nerds who want their hero's victory to be complete and unassailable...

Not sure why Ronda is grouped with Conor. He accepted his defeat and his description of what happened was accurate and he didn't shy away from the media afterwards.

Not sure why Ronda is grouped with Conor. He accepted his defeat and his description of what happened was accurate and he didn't shy away from the media afterwards.
lol no he made excuses about weight difference, change of opponent, etc. Just stop

Yea i felt like he didn't realize that fighters could be as good as MM and he was just in awe. Super respectful. Classy guy.

lol no he made excuses about weight difference, change of opponent, etc. Just stop

Factors aren't excuses. He didn't make up some phantom injury or say that Nate got lucky. There are always factors for why top level guys lose to each other.

Back