Give me five Lavar

Read about it earlier. Fucking scumbag.

Johnson reportedly slammed his girlfriend’s head against the wall and ground, kneed her in the face and head repeatedly and hit her more than 11 times with a closed fist.

gotta watch what I say, but what a terrible person lol

I was pretty surprised to hear this. Not that there is a "type" but as far as I remember he seemed like a pretty laid back dude.

Sounds like he's a real winner.

What a dickhead, probably the only fight he can win nowadays

Man, Lavar is like one of the hardest punchers ever. The thought of him beating on a woman is just... fucking scary.

serial child molester, second in line for presidency republican speaker of house gets 15 months

drunk low income guy gets 5 years

power of money

Last edited:
The justice system is so screwy. I've seen cases on ID where women have actually murdered their husband/s and been given less time. That said, I probably would've given Lavar 10 years based on what I just read. What the author describes sounds like an attempted murder. He's a Super Heavyweight and a trained martial arts fighter on top of it.

If she didn't go unconscious, she has the female GOAT chin.

anyone got pics of the damage done? i need to wank.

"Johnson's attorney claimed that the incident occurred because the former fighter had too much to drink and was angry that his girlfriend was tracking him with a GPS."

That part is naturally irrelevant. He shouldn't have jacked her 11 times, but dude is legit being stalked. If this was the other way around all you White Knights would be calling for the death penalty for him tracking her with a GPS.

"Johnson's attorney claimed that the incident occurred because the former fighter had too much to drink and was angry that his girlfriend was tracking him with a GPS."

That part is naturally irrelevant. He shouldn't have jacked her 11 times, but dude is legit being stalked. If this was the other way around all you White Knights would be calling for the death penalty for him tracking her with a GPS.
You have no fucking clue about much do you

How can you get punched over 10 times, kneed in the face, slammed and live to tell the story?

Barry took a couple of those to the chin and almost died.

Doesn't sound right, but I guess he deserves his punishment even if he didn't go full hulk-smash on his gf and that story was more than exaggerated.

that is true, if she didn't invade his privacy and track him then she wouldn't have gotten assaulted. not defending johnson cause he didn't have to assault her, but that's what you get for being a snake and a liar. if she had an issue, she should have been honest and came out and said it, instead she chose to lie and be manipulative about it. both people made terrible choices.

Back