Would a Mighty Mouse vs Benavidez fight interest you at all?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I mean let's face it, the 1st fight was super close, and while I'm not calling the 2nd fight a fluke by any means, Joe B got caught end of story. But if I imagine a 3rd fight between them it would be very hard to picture it going that way again.

Both men are clearly in a league of there own compared to the rest of the division, and I think as long Joe B keeps wrecking guys, I think you have to give him another chance at Mighty Mouse at some point.

I for 1 am not against it 1 bit. Mighty Mouse has improved drastically since both fight, where I'm not sure Joe B has, but I still would be very interested in seeing it. I think Joe B is the ONLY guy in the division that could give Mighty Mouse a run. And while it was one of the sickest ko's in UFC history and I give all the props to Mighty Mouse in the world he won the fight no doubt, I've always wondered how the 2nd fight would've played out had Joe B not gotten caught.

I'd much rather see Dom move up, then MM move up to 135

Mighty Mouse keeps improving at a ridiculous rate. The gap between them is even greater now.

Joe is constantly improving. It's the most competitive fight for DJ in that division but DJ still wins and wins going away at this stage. I would have no complaints if they made it though because that's just kind of the state of the division.

Hell even Dodson said he'd go back down for a 3rd fight after he pasted Gamburyan.

Didn't care to see it the first two times.

But fuck it. go ahead.

I have about as much interest in that fight as I do in Rousey vs. Tate III or Mighty Mouse vs. Dodson III, NONE.

He's won 5 in a row. Kinda hard to deny him at this point.

Yes, the Megan Olivi interview will be awkward as hell if he KO's Joe again

Honestly no fights at 125 interest me for MM. I'd like to see him vs Cruz and Dilla.

no, any fight for MM at 125 does not interest me at all anymore, cruz at 135.

Yes, the Megan Olivi interview will be awkward as hell if he KO's Joe again

They won't make her do it. That would be an all time awkward interview.

so....how do you feel about almost killing my husband, once again?

i'm willing to watch one more time. I think somewhere in my head I feel joe can do it. But MM seems to just keep getting better, and after the last performance, I don't feel confident in any of his competition except for the tiny amount of chance I'm giving Joe (and it's pretty small)

call me crazy but i feel like horiguchi has the potential to give MM the most competitive fight if he improves on a few things.

but yeah i'd like to see MM move up soon.

Zero interest in seeing Rad Rodent fight anyone in 125.

It's Dominator or nothing.

Or Nerf.

Mighty Mouse vs CM Punk
for the intercontinental championship

OT: Benavidez is the best fighter
in the bracket outside of Mighty.
He laid a whooping on EPO Frodo.
I wouldn't be against it. I'm sure
Benavidez would make the most
of the opportunity.

Meh, why not? There is nobody left in that division for MM unless Lineker can get his shit together and actually make the weight. Still MM murks him too probably.

Back