GIF Request: Mighty Mouse-Cejudo

Crockett

Hazuki Style
@Orange
Reaction score
Looking for a gif of the best moment of the fight.

Cejudo on top of Mighty Mouse and Demetrious did some kind of turbo gtfo me upward pushing kick with both legs and stood up.

That's the best moment
9266463.jpg

Later:
sidewalkcejudofini.jpg

I asked for it the day after and nobody came through. Hoping to see it again.

Only one I could find...Mighty Mouse freakin destroyed him

Last edited:
I would like to see that because I wasn't looking at the TV when it happened. I thought it would last a little longer...

Considering how Cejudo backers were saying the wrestling would make the difference. That was pretty cool. That was the beginning of the end. I lol'ed when that happened. And great balance to completely escape too.

Bas Rutten used this a lot in his Pancrase days

why do you think he was able to execute this move? Its rarely done, but he made it look easy. Is MM just simply that good?

Yes, he is.

He's the most complete mixed martial artist there is right now. Very good in all levels of combat, and fast as fuck.

Looking for a gif of the best moment of the fight.

Cejudo on top of Mighty Mouse and Demetrious did some kind of turbo gtfo me upward pushing kick with both legs and stood up.
you mean the butterfly guard?

why do you think he was able to execute this move? Its rarely done, but he made it look easy. Is MM just simply that good?
how is escaping to the feet with double feet on hips rarely seen? it's like, one of the most fundamental ways to return to your feet.

A big part of it was because Cejudo didn't have any control. He didn't try to break MM's grip nor did he try to clear the legs, and he was on his feet as opposed to being on the ground.

you mean the butterfly guard?

Doesn't really look like butterfly as he doesn't actually have any hooks in. Both MM's feet are on Cejudo's hips.

Cujudo is probably more wrestler than jiu jitsu and probably underestimated MM ground game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back