Remember saenchai who called out mcgregor?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
This is a new training highlight. Enjoy.

still dont think he would do well in MMA, he would have to adjust so much about his style to be effective..... and I dont think he would want to, or even be capable of changing at his age

I ll agree with Saenchai , after seeing how reliant Conor is on his left
I think Saenchai would pick him apart in a Mauy Thai match.
I met him years ago at Simbi gym, was crazy to see that man train up close

anonymous 3rd world fighters trying to get that red panty foreign aid now

Very fast legs. Has he ever competed in MMA rules? Grappling changes the game a lot.

As I recall, he didn't really call him out. Just said he has good hands and would like to fight him sometime.

Also, he would wreck Conor in a purely stand-up scenario.

Saenchai would knock McGoats head into next week in Muay Thai. In MMA I would say it's 50/50 as Conor is really a stand up fighter where Saenchai would destroy him, Conor only has a chance if he takes him down but his BJJ and Grappling aren't his expertise and he stays on his feet for a reason.

I am enjoying this thread already. We got everything from clueless New mma fans, to real fight fans.

Good shit. :D

As I recall, he didn't really call him out. Just said he has good hands and would like to fight him sometime.

Said Conor had better hands than anyone he ever fought in Muay Thai

Knew it was something like that.

I think Conor gets teeped to Bolivia every time he tries to get into range though.

anonymous 3rd world fighters trying to get that red panty foreign aid now
Saenchai is a Thai Muay Thai fighter. He won the Lumpinee Championship title in four different weight divisions, along with the WMC and WBC World titles, while mostly fighting above his natural weight; therefore he is considered by many to be the best pound for pound Muay Thai fighters in the world and of all times.

You being ignorant doesn't make him anonymous, sorry.

You are right. The McGooblers will see a slight in that video, if they even watched it. But he was really just asked about him, and gave a really well thought out, respectful breakdown.... And Was open to fighting him, but i think he was talking kickboxing.

Saenchai would knock McGoats head into next week in Muay Thai. In MMA I would say it's 50/50 as Conor is really a stand up fighter where Saenchai would destroy him, Conor only has a chance if he takes him down but his BJJ and Grappling aren't his expertise and he stays on his feet for a reason.
im not a gambling man, but id wager a bet that mcgregors wrestling and BJJ is better enough than Saenchai's that he could take him down and sub him.

Just a hunch.

Ya, he really did say thay. I thouht that was great honesty. He just loved the timingin Conor's left, and thai's usually lack great punching.
He also discredited, without being a dick, the value of Conor's kicks.
It was a very good interview.

im not a gambling man, but id wager a bet that mcgregors wrestling and BJJ is better enough than Saenchai's that he could take him down and sub him.

Just a hunch.
I agree. Also, Conor is a good bit bigger. I wanna say 25lbs.

that guy would beat Conor in a stand up fight, along with anyone else in the 145/155 division

Back