Call me crazy but...

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think Barboza would smash Khabib.
Every time Khabib would try to get on the inside, Barboza would punish him with leg kicks & body kicks into oblivion.
You saw Anthony Pettis thighs on TV in a non-sexual way, so just imagine Barboza non-sexually harassing Khabib.

I think Khabib could molest Barboza non sexually with his grappling. But Barboza comes hard (again non sexually) and can blast Khabibs face repeatedly (slightly sexual).

Barboza looked like a champion last week, sheesh he put on a tremendous display in that fight. As good as he looked, I just can't see him having much success versus Khabib. Khabib is on a different level than everybody else in that division it looks like.

I think Khabib could molest Barboza non sexually with his grappling. But Barboza comes hard (again non sexually) and can blast Khabibs face repeatedly (slightly sexual).
"He's exploding all over his face Joe!!" - Goldie

Hmmm...Lets compare Pettis' wrestling to Khabib's ..

003f01158771d3fa226815af1ee09a12ebdbfc6de379c500f7d084b39dbb8001.jpg

I dunno about smash, but if he could avoid getting taken down too many times or controlled for too long on the ground he could probably win.

Khabib is possibly the worst matchup for Barboza in the entire universe, including GSP's alien friends. You are crazy.

I like Barboza he looked fantastic against Pettis, against Khabib who I'm no fan of would Drape & Rape Barboza. Barboza would need to find a different level of aggression to combat Khabib, Khabib as no real interest to stand and strike he's looking to down & ground you.

I think Barboza would smash Khabib.
Every time Khabib would try to get on the inside, Barboza would punish him with leg kicks & body kicks into oblivion.
You saw Anthony Pettis thighs on TV in a non-sexual way, so just imagine Barboza non-sexually harassing Khabib.
Yeah, in another era Barboza is a World Champ. He needs a half-decent run to get a shot at the gold but he's started that now with Pettis.....

I think this fight would come down to who can get in control in the first round. If Barboza can stick and move, land his leg kicks in the first round I think he can get start to avoid the TDs. If Khabib gets him down early he likely keeps him there throughout.

Call me crazy but i think Ferguson actually beats him.

Barboza is great at the one thing you DON'T want to do against a great wreslter. So no I don't think he would beat him.

I think this fight would come down to who can get in control in the first round. If Barboza can stick and move, land his leg kicks in the first round I think he can get start to avoid the TDs. If Khabib gets him down early he likely keeps him there throughout.

No question about that one.

Hard to say what form Current Khabib is in. I need to see him in a fight that isn't vs a math teacher who practices MMA after work for an hour to make any kind of comparisons.

Last edited:
Back