fighters you imagine being cool as hell

NeverAgainPlaya

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
for some reason i see josh barnett and imagine a comic-reading marathon sleepover

no homo involved... while josh is still awake, of course.

Jon Jones
Tito Ortiz
Frank Shamrock
Ken Shamrock

To name a few really personable guys.

BJ Penn... I'd leave the missus at home.

You know Fedor is cool as they come. Love to drink some vodka with the last emperor.

I always thought Forrest Griffon was suppose to be cool as hell, but I heard quite the opposite of people who have met him IRL.

War Machine

mattserra.gif

20111213120854_IMG_5490.JPG

80675.jpg

for some reason i see josh barnett and imagine a comic-reading marathon sleepover

no homo involved... while josh is still awake, of course.
Josh is one of those types of people that expresses there friendship by constantly fucking with you and making awful jokes. I can't STAND people like that. And the fact that he's a 200+ trained killer, it will be hard to tell him to fuck off lol. Although as a fellow comic reader and pseudo nerd, I'm sure we could find some common ground.

Cowboy.....as long as you're not in a boat.....

I heard him on Rogan. He seems the most chill. Kind of guy you would love as your neighbor. Family man. No crazy parties.

He seems extremely boring. I couldnt even make it halfway through that podcast. His bullshit artist movement coach only made it worse.

Jon Jones
Tito Ortiz
Frank Shamrock
Ken Shamrock

To name a few really personable guys.
Hung out with Tito one night at two different parties. He was cool as long as you didn't mind talking about Tito all night.
Also hung out with Diego Sanchez in Vegas one night. I couldn't stand him from what I saw on the ultimate fighter but he turned out to be a real cool down to earth guy. Not a weirdo like the producers on the show mage him out to be.

Back