RDA vs Frankie

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who wins?

I feel like everyone will say RDA.. But I don't feel like Frankie ever clearly lost a fight... Ever?

First Maynard fight when he was green, but other than that nobody can really beat him.. Which is crazy considering how small he was at LW

Hopefully he defends the belt and goes for the LW belt too. He's the real guy that can hold two belts

I also think his boxing is much better than RDAs.. That is the fight to make..

I think Frankie is a bad match up for rda. Frankie won't be taken down, he could outpt rda on the feet or wrestle him on the ground.

Frankie gets KO'd. This new and improved version of RDA is scary.

RDA, I don't see how people dispute that Frankie lost to Aldo, it was clearly 48-47 Aldo even though it was a very close fight, that's how the scoring system works.

It would be a good fight. One simply does not just "KO" Frankie....

RDA, I don't see how people dispute that Frankie lost to Aldo, it was clearly 48-47 Aldo even though it was a very close fight, that's how the scoring system works.
He lost the point game, which is flawed to all hell and scored by a bunch of morons.

It looked to me like Frankie would have won if they continued to fight

He lost the point game, which is flawed to all hell and scored by a bunch of morons.

It looked to me like Frankie would have won if they continued to fight
You can say that about a LOT of fights, Frankie knows the rules.

I'd take Frankie over RDA. RDA wouldn't get him down, and Frankie would outbox and outwork him for 5 rounds.

Who wins?

I feel like everyone will say RDA.. But I don't feel like Frankie ever clearly lost a fight... Ever?

First Maynard fight when he was green, but other than that nobody can really beat him.. Which is crazy considering how small he was at LW

Hopefully he defends the belt and goes for the LW belt too. He's the real guy that can hold two belts

Frankie's loss to Aldo was clear, no matter what his fans may say.

I think Frankie could bear almost any current LW but RDA is a bad matchup. He's a better pressure fighter maybe the best in the sport, Fe would be fighting off backfoot most the time and I don't think he'd have trouble with Frankie's footwork with his leg kicks and body kicks. RDA is really good in the pocket too and I'd expect Frankie to take a round maybe two. TDD is still a weakness for Raf, but I can't see Frankie winning it. RDA might even get a finish honestly

I got RDA. He's looked incredible as of late. Frankie has as well. I don't think Frankie's super human recovery would save him if RDA were to catch him tho. Clear shot or swarm.

Who wins?

He lost first fight to BJ.....
DW was punishing BJ for something he did ?

I think it'd be a close fight & would go for a while.

If Frankie's boxing can overpower RDA's Thai then he can outpoint RDA... I wouldn't place a bet on it though.

I think RDA would be a little too big/stronk for Frankie.

I think RDA would be too much for Frankie over the 5 rounds. As evidenced by his fight against pettis he has great cardio. He fought 5 rounds at a high pace in that one. The current RDA is a beast. Think it's more likely he loses to Alvarez. I think that may be a very tough fight.

Frankie gives him a boxing lesson but dos Anjos has a lot more to offer than just boxing

Great match up

Back