Shogun vs Glover

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Only chance I may give Shogun is because Glover is willing to get in there and throw and hes not very fast, I could see Shogun catching Glover but whoever lands is going down hard.

Most likely Shogun.

This would happen years ago when Glover just came to UFC but Shogun did not accept the fight...and that was a right decision for sure

Is this a joke? Shogun gets demolished by OSP in the 1st round yet he'll beat Glover, GTFO. Shogun is shot and would likely get beat by the likes of Latifi & Jimi Manuwa.

Right now? Glover would kill him. And as a long-tome Shogun fan, I'm glad to know that this fight fell through when it was supposed to happen.

Most likely Shogun.
tumblr_n0dougQOKs1rfkogxo1_500.gif

Mismatch, Glover will kill Shogun almost as bad as Rashad

Shogun might not beat Corey Anderson let alone Glover smh..
Shogun WON'T beat Corey Anderson.

Glover could crush this man, wake him up, inject him with a nice cocktail, tell him pride rules are in effect and he's welcome to use stomps and soccer kicks, and then glover would take the pulse right out of his body. only to resurrect him yet again, let him know he can invite ninja into the cage with him, then he'd decapitate both rua brothers.

I'd give shogun literally zero chance at winning this fight.

WTF?????

also, shogun ducked glover some years ago saying that his name was not big enough or some shit like that

As a huge shogun fan, I would love to see this fight. I wanted to see it once glover got a few wins in the ufc.

I don't know why Shogun is #8. Because everyone in he top 15 would beat him lol

He should've dropped to 185 3 or 4 years ago to save his career. Too late.

Shogun vs Glover is a fight that's been dodged so many times.

Can you remember when Shogun rejected the fight, when Glover came in first? So many people called "ducking".

I'd love to see it, I think it would still be competitive, but someone is going out.

Back