Reaction score
I will never marry Miesha Tate.

7zSPaVs.jpg

bcLczTr.png

SLM0yIJ.jpg

why??

??????????????????????

cVuiNrR.png

me as well....but i do bad things to cupcakes! ;)

Cyborg is hotter I think,,

Caraway most be hung like a horse bc 1. Its not like the guy has this amazing personality, he's rather annoying 2. He's an avg fighter and Tate's a champ and was always much more popular 3. I think Miesha is actually bigger and stronger then him LOL. I don't get it, she's way out of his league. The horse theory must be right... right?!

Caraway most be hung like a horse bc 1. Its not like the guy has this amazing personality, he's rather annoying 2. He's an avg fighter and Tate's a champ and was always much more popular 3. I think Miesha is actually bigger and stronger then him LOL. I don't get it, she's way out of his league. The horse theory must be right... right?!
I am hung like a horse and I don't got a "Meisha" :(

Or perhaps it's because he treats her well...and has a full grown iguana for a penis.

Back