Does anyone miss the era of ubereem

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
I feel like the era of ubereem was one of the funnest times of mma. You just wanted to see the violence the Dutch hulk pull unleash. I feel that time period in mma was at its peak. Now it's all about these stupid usada drug test or sage northcutt? Cheers to the uberknee !
tumblr_m70ninwbHD1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

That one in the gif put Fujita in a coma.
I'd like to see more of that

I will put my vcash on Overeem, as he has to win on home soil

Cheating directly contradicts the meaning of a fighter.
So no , i dont miss it . Fuck cheaters ,they are a shame to the sport and they should be irradicated

I feel like the era of ubereem was one of the funnest times of mma. You just wanted to see the violence the Dutch hulk pull unleash. I feel that time period in mma was at its peak. Now it's all about these stupid usada drug test or sage northcutt? Cheers to the uberknee !
tumblr_m70ninwbHD1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Lol, dude thats called having rules and fairness. I agree some of the rules (like no marijuana) are stupid, but you can't be letting guys like "ubereem" blow themselves up on roids (for several reasons I'm not going to get into). Honestly I think right now is the best time in MMA. We have the most weightclasses, (most champions, belts, etc.) that are all evolving and wanting to fight eachother, and champions are more well rounded now than ever. And Sage Northcutt was popular for about a week, and after losing to Barberena isn't getting a lot of hype other than being young.

Nope. Nor do I miss 90% of the fans that maintain an emotional love affair with his physique.

So no , i dont miss it . Fuck cheaters ,they are a shame to the sport and they should be irradicated

PkPfSR9.gif

Well, I have to admit that full blown, juiced to the gills Ubereem may well have had what it takes to become champion. Too bad we never got to see Japan-size Ubereem against anyone other than diverticulitis Brock to rpove that theory. I still think JDS would've been able to take him if Alistair hadn't pissed white hot 5 years ago. Still kinda shocked what Econoreem did to JDS 6 months ago.

Isn't MMA fun?

yes, I was looking forward to ubereem saving the ufc heavyweight division

even if he does manage to get to the top as ecoreem, it just won't be the same

there was nothing more interesting than Alistair Overeem fighting in DREAM, K1 and occasionally Strikeforce. He was so active in so many places, it was great to see an international fighter of note, usually guys like that are journeymen, but Overeem was killing it.

I miss his "Demolition Man" nickname. So much better than "The Reem".

tumblr_nj7fobmQfH1qh9nffo1_1280.gif

I guess you hate every fighter.

"Yes. Now I'm going to go home and look at my homoerotic comic books and Muscle and Fitness magazine while I jerk off. Good day."

giphy.gif

tumblr_lnq4nxNLz41qeliv2o1_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back