Khabib vs RDA II

philodox

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If RDA beats Alvarez (most likely will happen), he will be defending his belt against Khabib in a rematch.

Khabib won the first fight in dominant fashion, dominating all areas of the fight.

who wins the rematch?

tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-rafael-mma-ufc-on-fox-11-dos-anjos-vs-nurmagomedov.jpg

khabib-nurmagomedov-rafael-dos-anjos.png

rafaeldosanjos_nurmagomedov_ufc_getty.jpg

20140419053242_aaaa.JPG

Khabib by domination. He is the real champion.

I don't think it'd be much different other then when Khabib gets his hand raised Danas wrapping a belt around his waist.

RDA will demolish Khabib this time. Dont kid yourself into thinking a rematch cant play out differently. RDA is going to fight smart, light this guy up, finish him, and take that zero.

Probably Khabib, but hopefully RDA. Khabib is just not fun to watch.

I don't think it'd be much different other then when Khabib gets his hand raised Danas wrapping a belt around his waist.

I think everyone is really underestimating RDA. You have to remember that this is not the same RDA that fought Khabib, and when they rematch RDA will know exactly what to expect.

I'm not saying your wrong, and I totally understand your prediction, but the current RDA has dominated Pettis and Cerrone (both guys who looked unstoppable) really without any trouble, and he's still the only guy to KO bendo. I think he could pull the upset with his superior striking.

I think everyone is really underestimating RDA. You have to remember that this is not the same RDA that fought Khabib, and when they rematch RDA will know exactly what to expect.

I'm not saying your wrong, and I totally understand your prediction, but the current RDA has dominated Pettis and Cerrone (both guys who looked unstoppable) really without any trouble, and he's still the only guy to KO bendo. I think he could pull the upset with his superior striking.

Khabib outstruck RDA by almost double on the feet in their first fight though.

The fight that needs to happen. Coin toss in my opinion, the first fight showed a few things, but RDA improved and Khabib suffered a lot with injuries. If Khabib wins, it's epic. If RDA wins, there are plenty of excuses.

I get what you're saying, but neither of those guys bring the kind of game Khabib will in a rematch. I don't think Khabib would've had any trouble with Pettis/Cerrone/Bendo either imo. I agree saying that RDA will know what to expect but knowing what to expect and being able to stop it are 2 totally different things. I think he'll have his hands full with Alvarez anyway so we might not even see a rematch.

I get what you're saying, but neither of those guys bring the kind of game Khabib will in a rematch. I don't think Khabib would've had any trouble with Pettis/Cerrone/Bendo either imo. I agree saying that RDA will know what to expect but knowing what to expect and being able to stop it are 2 totally different things. I think he'll have his hands full with Alvarez anyway so we might not even see a rematch.

I respect that. Its just I feel like 90% of people are saying Khabib, and its really just because he won the first fight. He hasn't had a top 10 win in over 2 years now, and his only fight was beating up Horcher who had no business being in there. I feel like this fight could go either way, and I really won't be surprised if RDA upsets.

RDA by Khabib's knees.

Khabib by finish. What other strong wrestler has RDA fought that is on Khabib's level? He isn't going to stand around like Benson did. He will dominate RDA on the ground again.

I like RDA. Always have, he carries himself well. But Khab dominated him so bad on the mat it's not even midly interesting to me if they rematch. Khab will do the exact same thing barring a lucky punch from RDA. He is that much better than RDA.

I know people think RDA has a chance because he's improved but his main flaw was that he was being taken down at will. Khabib is the best grappler in the division and that's not something you can just overcome in a couple of years. The rematch will be similar unless RDA catches him on the feet which we've never seen before from Khabib

I fail to see how RDA's going to stop Khabib from doing the exact same thing again. As a matter of fact I fail to see how anyone is.

RDA looks a lot better since their first fight. I am going with RDA.

Back