P4P

Y0cc3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does this ridiculous bullshit called P4P care about weight differences within weight classes? If a huge MW beats a small MW can the smaller one be better P4P?

Umm, P4P doesn't necessarily mean smaller fighters are better. Its all about the success

If a huge MW beats a small MW (and does better in last couple of years) yes, Huge MW is better P4P

Every time I read ''P4P''...

8dY6xtQ.jpg

Umm, P4P doesn't necessarily mean small fighters are better.

If a huge MW beats a small MW (and does better in last couple of years) yes, Huge MW is better P4P

If they do equally well in the MW but the bigger guy wins their match by being stronger, could the smaller guy be ranked higher P4P.

P4P is fantasy. It just means the best fighter in the world, not if this guy fought that guy at some weightclass...

If they do equally well in the MW but the bigger guy wins their match by being stronger, could the smaller guy be ranked higher P4P.

Head-to-head match ups doesn't matter. But if they do EQUALLY well, the one who won that fight is P4P better.

Size disadvantages in the same division are a myth, they both weighed in the same so technically they are the same size. If one of the fighters doesn't cut that much weight.... Well thats his fucking bad

Whoever is more successful in last couple of years against top competition...

Boom, P4P better fighter.

I consider a few variables when I think P4P.. Success, skill level in striking and grappling, and the final variable, the size of his bulge.

Every time I read ''P4P''...

8dY6xtQ.jpg

P4P is ridiculous and completely inconsistent. Weight is just one attribute among many. Is Conor McGregor better cardio4cardio than Nate Diaz, is Andrei Arlovski better chin4chin than Stipe Miocic, is Gus Davidson better explosiveness4explosiveness than Rumble Johansson?

P4P is fantasy. It just means the best fighter in the world, not if this guy fought that guy at some weightclass...

Fabricio Werdum is the best fighter in the world unless shown otherwise.

A better title would be "I have no idea what P4P means".

For the 2nd to last time P4P only means "more skilled".

Its about quality and the level of the fighter...Fedor lost to Antonio Silva but he is still 1000 times better fighter than Silva...

P4P is for little fighters to feel tougher. Lets be honest any top 50 LHW/HW would beat the #1 FW/BW

P4P is for little fighters to feel tougher. Lets be honest any top 50 LHW/HW would beat the #1 FW/BW

P4P is for wannabe hardcore fans who cannot get interested in smaller fighters without creating a mystical realm where size doesn't matter.

Back