Weidman looks to be the early favorite according to early reports

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Weidman is said to have bad luck in their first fight and Fluke Rockhold won by luck. Well I was at the gym today and decided to do a poll among my friends there and 3 out of 5 of them picked Weidman to win. I know this is a small sample but if you multiply 3 times 10,000 then you get 30,000 and if you multiply 5 times 10,000 you get 50,000. So if you were to take a bigger sample of it then 30,000 think Rockhold would win and 50,000 think Weidman would win.

You sound like a pro statistician, so you have me convinced. Great thread, btw. I would read again, and that's coming from someone who already read it four times.

I asked one guy who would win and multplied it by zero.

Then I drank a box of wine.

You sound like a pro statistician, so you have me convinced. Great thread, btw. I would read again, and that's coming from someone who already read it four times.

Thanks maam, but I am not no pro statistician, just your average Number#1Stockbroker in my vicinity.

Calling Luke s victory a fluke is nothing but crap...

Maybe he's chances are better this time around.

Maybe his the one that will take the win.

evil-smile.gif

Betting lines are currently Rockhold at -175.

So no, weidman is not the favorite to win the rematch.

Weidman is said to have bad luck in their first fight and Fluke Rockhold won by luck. Well I was at the gym today and decided to do a poll among my friends there and 3 out of 5 of them picked Weidman to win. I know this is a small sample but if you multiply 3 times 10,000 then you get 30,000 and if you multiply 5 times 10,000 you get 50,000. So if you were to take a bigger sample of it then 30,000 think Rockhold would win and 50,000 think Weidman would win.

Please man. Dont use the word fluke. I am a Wiedman fan too and that fight was no fluke. It is lame enough when Silva fans use that word to discredit Chris for his wins. Lets not sink to their level.

Last edited:
Please man. Dont use the word fluke. I am a Wiedman fan too and that fight was no fluke. It is lame enough when Silva fans use that word to discredit Chris for his wins. Lets not sink to thier level.

I dont know if I should take advice from someone who can't spell "Their" Correctly even with spell check.

I lost a few brain cells from this thread.

I wish I had 5 bros to talk ufc with at my gym.

Laughing my arse off at the stats.

Its a good fight but i am leaning towards luke.

3 out of 5 is so representative. I guess we need you for political polls

LOL!! That's how you fix a small sample size, just multiply it! Easy!

Back