Most entertaining feud in the UFC?

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In my opinion hands down DC / Jones.
They remind me of two half-brothers that are both trying to be the alpha male and who both are trying to protect their turf. They would legit start swinging if they were both left in a room without security.
2:27 - 3:30 is hilarious.

I would've also mentioned Cruz / Faber but it feels more forced than natural. Two extremely chill guys who probably know that they could easily get along just fine and for that reason they don't want to get along because they're "rivals".

Definitely Bones/DC. I enjoy the banter. The shit-talking is petty and mean-spirited. They are constantly going at it- even off camera.

Went to the NYC press conference on Wednesday and literally got a front row seat to Jones and DC arguing haha I knew I was witnessing something special.

But my favorite rivalry is probably GSP-Penn just for nostalgia sake and the whole greasgate thing lmao

Last edited:
Ronda Rousey vs. The World.

Not even close.

Went to the NYC press conference on Wednesday and got a front row seat to Jones and DC arguing haha I knew I was witnessing something special.

But my favorite rivalry is probably GSP-Penn just for nostalgia sake and the whole greasgate thing lmao
Would be awesome to see that shit go down live haha
Shame i don't live in the US.. maybe some day.. maybe :(

GSP/Penn/Hughes

I still haven't seen two fan bases that hated each other more then Penn and GSPs

All time? Sonnen v Anderson
Right now? DC v Jones. It's fucking hilarious.

This is like taken straight out of a bad fucking reality series hahah
giphy.gif

DC/Jones by a country mile.

Evidenced by the IC thread that continues to roll to this day.

All time? Sonnen v Anderson
Right now? DC v Jones. It's fucking hilarious.

This is like taken straight out of a bad fucking reality series hahah
giphy.gif

I wish DC has gone incredulous there

In my opinion hands down DC / Jones.
They remind me of two half-brothers that are both trying to be the alpha male and who both are trying to protect their turf. They would legit start swinging if they were both left in a room without security.
2:27 - 3:30 is hilarious.

I would've also mentioned Cruz / Faber but it feels more forced than natural. Two extremely chill guys who probably know that they could easily get along just fine and for that reason they don't want to get along because they're "rivals".

Nah, Faber and Cruz genuinely don't like each other. Even fabers dad called him a douschbag. Lol

But yeah, its dc and Jones for me as well.
Tito and Shammy a close second.

To be honest I think the DC jones fued is a little burnt out, but I think it will make a great rematch

Back