Let me get this straight... Werdum/Fedor

W

WarKO

The UFC is willing to
  • Sign CM Punk whose record is 0-0 and two special fighters just for him
  • Give James Toney a one-fight deal with the former champ
  • Give Brock a title shot after winning one fight in the UFC
But they won't give Fedor a one-shot deal for a rematch w Werdum ???

GIVE US FEDOR VS WERDUM II UFC!!!!!!!!!!!
FEDOR%20NOGUEIRA%20WOOPIN.gif

So what do you do if the one fight contract Russian dude gets that belt?

my god if it was going to happen it already would have

I'm gonna have to take a sharp left here WarKO and say that maybe a good call? Werdum is more dangerous now than when he 1st entangled Fedor. Fedor is better off doing them controlled fights like he doing than getting involved in this new UFC.

UFC giving Fedor a shot isn't the problem. Fedor doesn't wanna do business with clown shoes.

So what do you do if the one fight contract Russian dude gets that belt?

So what ? Besides you can make it a non-title bout or something.

UFC has all the HW on lockdown. All this will do is make them $$$.

Even if Fedor wins ppl will still not be interested in M-1 or Guram or Rizin. They'll just say Fedor the champ but he's fighting cans in Rizin as they already are saying.

my god if it was going to happen it already would have

I don't think so. I think Dana will read this and a light bulb will suddenly go off. Then he'll PM me and offer me position as head of UFC PR.

Fedor is past his prime- He's too late. The fight wouldn't mean anything, because we wouldn't be watching the "best" Fedor anyway's.

I'm gonna have to take a sharp left here WarKO and say that maybe a good call? Werdum is more dangerous now than when he 1st entangled Fedor. Fedor is better of doing them controlled fights like he doing than getting involved in this new UFC.

Werdum is better than prime nog, Fedor in 03 would struggle of 16 he hasn't shown grappling, fedor will find way to win

I dont even like Fedor but I want to see him fight in the damn octagon atleast one damn time!

Fedor is past his prime- He's too late. The fight wouldn't mean anything, because we wouldn't be watching the "best" Fedor anyway's.

We all watched Fedor vs hmc we didn't like and agree but still Fedor fighting.

Back