Anyone else feel like Aldo/Edgar is for the vacant title

Aerose91

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The 145 champ has proposed every possible fight except defending his belt. Dana recently said that Conor's next fight will be against the interim champ but he hasn't spoken anything about returning to 145. Considering the effort he was trying to put in to get his cardio right for 170 it doesnt seem like he has any intention of returning.

It SHOULD be.

Enough putting the division on hold already.

I feel like I've seen this thread 10+ times already

Once Conor gets his ass kicked a few more times he will be back on the salading, the noodling, and the touching of the butts and making his way down to 145.

Conor killed the division, there is no belt now. If DC's belt is paper, if Aldo wins his belt will be thin air.

It SHOULD be.

Enough putting the division on hold already.
He laid into Aldo when he left the Go Big presser early for his sisters wedding, then expects no one to call him out for not even showing up

Absolutely. And things are gonna get really interesting if Frankie is the one to get that win.

If Frankie wins, I will consider him the real champ until/if Conor returns. But Aldo is too broken to be taken seriously unless he can actually defeat Conor.

Yes, conor wont drain himself to make 145 anymore just to fight edgar or rematch aldo

Wish they would just make it official. I don't think Conor has any plans of returning to 145 any time soon and I think UFC knows it.

It depends what Conor does. If he never makes 145 again then yes it is.

I feel they should just make it for the vacant title and IF Conor decides to return he can get an immediate title shot

The only reason they not saying the fight between Aldo/Edgar is really for the Championship is because of all the hoopla going on with Conor, poor boy needz time to breath and collect himself.
His body is just maturing out with all that rich living like his ground game 145 is uncomfortable. "Calling it Now" Conor's next fight is @MSG debuting @LW vs Nate Diaz.

All this down time will be used for crash course intensive training cardio, wrestling, grappling, jits, if all fails emergency tapping.

This is the real belt, Conor will not make weight and then Frankie will go to 135 and beat Cruz

Back