Is Mystic Meesh starting to get annoying now?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's been the champ for like what, a month now? Only because Holly chose to give her the shot, in a fight that she was clearly losing.

Now she is talking so much crap, and is already looking past Nunes. She is talking about fighting RR in MSG and talking about breaking all records, and how she knew she was gonna beat Holly, etc.

She needs to stop talking for like a day or something. She's almost starting to be annoying as Joanna.

No not really,because i dont get annoyed by every little thing that happens,or take personal affronts to inoffensive things.

get a load of this guy,meisha should stop talking for like a day? look how that turned out for Conor.

She hasn't disrespected anyone and has said is open to rematching Holly. She's confident and wants to picture big things. I don't have a problem with that

She's been the champ for like what, a month now? Only because Holly chose to give her the shot, in a fight that she was clearly losing.

Now she is talking so much crap, and is already looking past Nunes. She is talking about fighting RR in MSG and talking about breaking all records, and how she knew she was gonna beat Holly, etc.

She needs to stop talking for like a day or something. She's almost starting to be annoying as Joanna.
It wasn't so much what RR was saying, it's how she said it. RR just came off very cringy, whereas we need to understand that JJ is all an act, and MT isn't far behind JJ in terms of putting on a show.

Amanda gonna spank dat ass. She shouldn't look past that monster, Nunes is a beast.

Miesha was always annoying, it's not a new thing, but she's not offensive with it... Caraway on the other hand... That guy could turn chocolate milk sour.

Miesha is almost as nice as Holly but with a personality. I'm not complaining.

not really but dat ass tho

SLM0yIJ.jpg

Miesha was not losing. She had a specific gameplan to catch Holly on the ground.

1. Nobody expected Miesha to be as good as Holly standing. In fact she is closer to Ronda at striking. But instead of the usual plan of squaring up and throwing punches, Miesha paced herself and did pretty well considering everything while threatening with takedowns.

2. Holly started to get annoyed in the championship rounds and started making oosh sounds very loudly which did not affect Miesha which was also frustrating for Holly. It was the perfect moment to take Holly to the ground and submit her, whose defense was punching an invisible wall.

You can always say Conor was losing to Chad, Rumble was losing to Gus, etc. before they got finished. But it was all a part of the gameplan.

Miesha was not losing. She had a specific gameplan to catch Holly on the ground.

1. Nobody expected Miesha to be as good as Holly standing. In fact she is closer to Ronda at striking. But instead of the usual plan of squaring up and throwing punches, Miesha paced herself and did pretty well considering everything while threatening with takedowns.

2. Holly started to get annoyed in the championship rounds and started making oosh sounds very loudly which did not affect Miesha which was also frustrating for Holly. It was the perfect moment to take Holly to the ground and submit her, whose defense was punching an invisible wall.

You can always say Conor was losing to Chad, Rumble was losing to Gus, etc. before they got finished. But it was all a part of the gameplan.
What gameplan? Conor was getting murked by Chad until Chad gassed because he had 2 weeks training camp

imagine if amanda nunes win,this same guy will be all "omg if amanda would just shut up for one second,i cant wait till shevchenko kills her in the hematch"

Not a huge Meisha fan, but shouldn't she KNOW she's going to win? And c'mon with this "she was losing" stuff. So what? Lots of fighters are losing until they win. I do agree that she's looking past Nunes, and that's a bad idea.

losing before you win dont mean shit,all that matters is you won. Miesha worked to make the fight slower,and that helped her to survive long enough to work her game

IVE COMPLETLEY LOST ALL RESPECT FOR JOANNA AND MIESHA. I DONT SUPPORT THROWING GARBAGE BAGS FULL OF PUPPIES INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC.

Maybe be a real champ stop talking like your the next big thing?

Examples of current champs not talking like celebrities
Robbie
Trius
Werdum
Luke
RDA

This whole schtick of fighters doing more talking than actual fighting for the sake of self-promotion is getting really fucking old really fucking quickly. Shut it and show it. I want to see skilled fighters, not skilled businesspeople.

She's finally the Champ. Let her enjoy it.

Back