who has the better record Weidman or Rockhold

Rockhold, his only loss it to bad haircut TRT vitor who is undefeated

Two wins over Andy > anything Rockhold ever has or ever could do

Well, Considering Rockhold has a win over Weidman...

Rockholds Strikeforce career puts him ahead of Weidman all time.

Rockholds Strikeforce career puts him ahead of Weidman all time.
I don't think this gets enough value. Most of the top UFC middlewieghts were strikeforce fighters.
Weidman has the better singular victory in Anderson but also beat Damian Maia on short notice. Rockhold has Kennedy, Jacare, Bisping and Weidman.

Id say they're pretty close but give the edge to Rockhold maybe?

I don't think it is that easy to tell like some might say, but Luke's win over Weidman himself settles it for me.

Rockhold, his only loss it to bad haircut TRT vitor who is undefeated

Rockhold also lost to Tony Rubalcava.

Rockhold notable wins are Souza, Kennedy, Bisping, Machida and Weidman. Weidman's notable wins are Maia (who fights at WW now), Silva twice, Machida and Belfort (who Rockhold lost to).

I mean no disrespect to Anderson, but in the first Weidman fight when he was clowning, we all know Weidman caught him and ended the fight. At that point in time, I kind of saw that fight as if Anderson was done. he beat everyone. Almost like a changing of the guard type of fight. In the second fight, yes, Weidman won, but kind of a fluke, and I mean no disrespect to Weidman.

I think both of their records are comparable, maybe giving a slight edge to Rockhold because of his win over Weidman.

Weidman has the better record as a whole but Rockholds win over him makes it closer than it should be.

Weidman. Victories over Andersen, Vitor, and Maia (all dominant performances) are better than Jacare, Bisping, and Kennedy. Plus Weidman beat a better version of Machida. But to be perfectly fair, Rockhold turned Weidman's face into hamburger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back