Khabib had cauliflower ear before the age of 10

philodox

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Khabib began wrestling before the age of 5, and was taken in by fighters in Dagestan and was wrestling bears and training in the mountings while growing up winning world championships in Sambo, being recognized as an International Grand Master. He was also a National Freestyle Wrestler For Russia.
He has not been defeated.
L78-k6_OI_0.jpg

q_Q6wofrLUs.jpg

AEtwN45.jpg

ScreenShot2013-11-14at8.43.57AM_crop_north.png

khabib333.jpg

sn_nurmanagomedov_bear_800x450.jpg

Khabib.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Funny because I've seen two separate threads about how he only has cauliflower ear on one side.

Dude is probably the most dedicated fighter i can think of.

Yes injuries have caused him some issues but to be undefeated in anything is hard enough. To be undefeated in mma at 23-0 is just insane. You just dont do that without massive dedication to your craft and extremely high fight iq.

WAR KABIB

Shit, at 10 I was playing with G.I. Joes, and Lego's. Still think I had it tougher. Trying to find just the right block or find Storm Shadows signature swords. The struggle was real man.

Thats what happens when Bear claws pierce your ears. ouch!. even though he only wrestled with Bears that are under 2 years old they still have sharp claws at that age, they muzzle the mouth but can't do that with the claws. I saw a video on internet of some Russian boy wrestling with a baby bear and he had bleeding wounds all over his arms.

he looks like Fedor in the first one

THAT is the infamous bear he wrestled?

that thing is tiny. i could bitch toss that thing like it was nothing.

i thought he wrestled a 400 pound grizzly

Dude is probably the most dedicated fighter i can think of.

Yes injuries have caused him some issues but to be undefeated in anything is hard enough. To be undefeated in mma at 23-0 is just insane. You just dont do that without massive dedication to your craft and extremely high fight iq.

WAR KABIB

But did u see the tibau fight? He lost that fight! Tibau stuffed all the takedowns and DESTROYED him on the feet. 30 more seconds gleison woulda ko'd him easy!!!

End of sarcasm

He stole that gun from a bear he outwrestled on the way home from school

Average 10 year old here running around the neighborhood riding bikes and playing sports.

Average 10 year old Dagestan. Field stripping Kalashnikov and Makarovs while playtime with bears.

Shit, at 10 I was playing with G.I. Joes, and Lego's. Still think I had it tougher. Trying to find just the right block or find Storm Shadows signature swords. The struggle was real man.

plus the pain you had to endure when you stepped on a lego

Average 10 year old here running around the neighborhood riding bikes and playing sports.

in america? most likely playing video games and posting on sherdog.

I hear ya man. I had to search endlessly to find the version of Snake Eyes that came with his timber wolf down in Orange County. Somehow we made it through.

Yea now that you mention it, this new generation is a little "soft".
A little? Lol

I saw a kid cry because he lost in a video game last week.

I would get punched in the face as a kid and if i even showed any kind of emotion at all id get punched for that as well.

Back