Can Jim Miller and Jon Jones make it to UFC 300?

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They both fought at 100. They are both fighting at 200. Lets hope they both make it to UFC 300.

Jim Miller won't make 210 at the rate he's going, but Bones will be there.

Jones might but not sure about Miller...he'd still have to be with the org and actively fighting at that time. Maybe if they did two PPVs per month moving forward but I doubt that happens.

Jim Miller, no way

Jones, possible.

It took 7 years from ufc 100 to 200, Jones would be 35 if it took another 7 years for UFC 300.

Jim lost to Diego Sanchez. Like he actually lost and not by the Diego special.

I dont see any reason why Jones wont be there, he's 28 right now. UFC 300 at this rate would be in 2023 in seven years when he's 35

Hendo was almost 39 at UFC 100 and he's still fighting now.

Wow... Jim Miller was once one of the finest LW's in the world... but age has seen a huge drop off in his ability to perform at the highest level. To be frank, as a fan of his, I don't want to see the shell of a fighter at 200, more less 300...

But who knows what MMA is going to look like in 6 to 7 years (presumably when 200 happens), perhaps Jones will be fighting, he will be in his mid-30's, so it will be interesting to note..

With as many events as they are cranking out these days, I could see Jon making it. Jim, I don't think so.

I could see Jones making a comeback at UFC 300. 15 years and 40+ fights, I don't see Jones going straight through like that but it's possible.

Jones might if he's lucky, no way in hell for miller though. He's been on a really sharp decline the last couple years.

I hope to see Vitor at UFC 300. It would be possible if TRT were to be allowed again.

I don't know ....couple years ...Jon maybe miller....ahhh maybe I'll say yes they can

Back