Good Stuff, Cowboy Ranked Number 2 At 155 After RDA

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share since people are always saying he is not good or chokes in big fights yet he is ranked number two after the champ, has a win over the top contender, and is currently fighting at 170. Good place to be in the division. War Donald.

Lol going by sherdog rankings
If anything, you deserve credit for exposing the sheer stupidity of Sherdog for ranking him that high. He deserves credit for the win over Eddie, but that was ages ago and Alvarez belongs above him. Nate Diaz inarguably belongs above Cerrone. Probably Ferguson does as well.

If anything, you deserve credit for exposing the sheer stupidity of Sherdog for ranking him that high. He deserves credit for the win over Eddie, but that was ages ago and Alvarez belongs above him. Nate Diaz inarguably belongs above Cerrone. Probably Ferguson does as well.

Who has Diaz beat to put him ahead of Cerrone? A FW at 170?

Is Cowboy done at 155?
He painted himself in a corner. His record is impressive and his ranking is deserved but he lost twice to RDA. As long as he is champ, Cowboy can't hope to get a title shot. He might as well improve his WW ranking and wait for a new champ to drop back to LW.

Who knows, he could get a title shot at WW with the proper promotion. He needs at least 2 top 10 wins and these will be hard to get at WW...

Just thought I'd share since people are always saying he is not good or chokes in big fights yet he is ranked number two after the champ, has a win over the top contender, and is currently fighting at 170. Good place to be in the division. War Donald.
lets see how he does against Nate in a rematch, Pettis in a rematch or even Edson in a rematch. Id pick all 3 of them to win over Cerrone. thats not even mentioning Khabib. I do think he would beat Tony Ferguson though

Back