Conor is an actor...

Chain Saw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And that's why I think he's corny.

When he goes up there and says the things that he says, those aren't things that Conor McGregor would say to someone in real life... He told Nate "I'll ride into Stockton and take everyone out. Full of snitches in Stockton, ye? Canaries in Stockton."

6:55

You really think Conor means that shit and would say it in a real life confrontation? Nah...

Its especially highlighted how fake he is since he's split screen with Nate who keeps it 100 at all times... He says how he feels and what he means. He never talks about corny shit that he wouldn't actually do like burying people in the desert and digging up graves.

He just calls you a bitch and says he'll slap the shit out of you, because that's what he really feels

You're just figuring this all out now?

Theatrics puts the mainstreams asses in seats. Been that way since Ali.

"You broke bitch. I could buy and sell you a hundred times over."

-Lorenzo Feritta to Conor McGregor

Yes TS I really believe he would "take everyone out" in Stockton.

I am also still waiting for him to cut Aldo's head clean off.

Wow, you really busted him bro.

Next you will tell us that Muhammad Ali did not actually float like a butterfly.

Yes TS I really believe he would "take everyone out" in Stockton.

I am also still waiting for him to cut Aldo's head clean off.
Wait, Conor is a member of ISIS now?

You look like someone who watch more Conor than his fans.

No, you're.

Good acting and a straight left has made him well off.

holy shit, even I am now getting bored of all the Conor threads lol

Wow, you really busted him bro.

Next you will tell us that Muhammad Ali did not actually float like a butterfly.
Don't speak such blasphemy, Petey.
Next you're going to tell me he didn't sting like a bee.

I'm Gonna Crush His Hips & Pass His Guard!!!

McGregor-reax-Diaz.gif

OH God! Please don't slap me again...

This is how you KNOW it's time for sherdog to collectively move on
dont get me wrong that doesnt mean Im getting bored of Conor..... but can we just wait until we hear something else about him before we talk about him? like his next fight is announced? or he does an actual interview? lol is that too much to ask?

More like a reality TV star...

You're just figuring this all out now?

Theatrics puts the mainstreams asses in seats. Been that way since Ali.
I'm the biggest Ali fan there is but he stole a lot of his shtick from a pro wrestler named Gorgeous George.

I'm the biggest Ali fan there is but he stole a lot of his shtick from a pro wrestler named Gorgeous George.

Who gives a shi** if he "stole" something from a pro wrestler. That wrestler could never do what he did and the quotes were 100% original.

That's like saying El Chapo stole from Al Pacino in Scarface.

And that's why I think he's corny.

When he goes up there and says the things that he says, those aren't things that Conor McGregor would say to someone in real life... He told Nate "I'll ride into Stockton and take everyone out. Full of snitches in Stockton, ye? Canaries in Stockton."

6:55

You really think Conor means that shit and would say it in a real life confrontation? Nah...

Its especially highlighted how fake he is since he's split screen with Nate who keeps it 100 at all times... He says how he feels and what he means. He never talks about corny shit that he wouldn't actually do like burying people in the desert and digging up graves.

He just calls you a bitch and says he'll slap the shit out of you, because that's what he really feels

I don't think he's acting. I think he's "turning it up a notch." It's clear part of it is facade and Diaz exposed it with the flinch after which McGregor tried laughing at Diaz which was just ill fitting.

Even during the fight when Nick slaps him and McG tries to laugh it off seemed really forced.

But I suspect Conor would act a similar way and talk similar sh** if he were a regular guy at a bar about to get into a fight.

Back