Russians going crazy for The Bib

Better fans than Irish Fad fans

EntireDescriptiveGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

Russian/Dagestani distinction debate in 3..2..1...

Russian/Dagestani distinction debate in 3..2..1...
You mean russian/chechen debate, because Dagestan is region. Its like calling someone from California, Californian

so we can start calling him the bib's?

great to see all the support. Grow you motherfucker, grow

Doubt it. Until you see him featured on RT and hanging out w Putin, Khabib is not as big as Fedor in Russia. Probably Dagestan but no, not Russia.
Exactly. He is a mere pip squeak just by virtue of the division he is in. Combine it with lack of finishing, Khabib will always be a mild source of pride for the country, nothing more.

Khabib mania is sweeping the nation. Khabib just posted "Being aware of the fact, that many fans looking to meet me, take pictures and autograph, together with @reebok we set this meeting. But we didn't expect that many fans to come, more than 3000 people.
Want to deliver this message to all of my fans, please keep yourself under control next time. I'm sorry that I left meeting, but situation went out of control. ‪#‎Reebok‬"

You mean russian/chechen debate, because Dagestan is region. Its like calling someone from California, Californian
Chechnya is a region to smartass, both are nationality and both regions. Fucking internet knight

Back