Roy Nelson vs Derrick Lewis confirmed for RDA/Alvarez fight pass card (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score

Nelson has declined but I still think he wins here.

Last edited:
Good stuff. What do you mean Nelson has declined?

Great fight. Very fan friendly fight. Both could win by KO, hard fight to predict. I'll probably go with the Black Beast

Great fight. I'm guessing this is co-main? I'm gonna go with the underdog and say Lewis wins it.

Good stuff. What do you mean Nelson has declined?

He's just gotten older. I can see him actually losing this one whereas a couple years ago I would have him demolishing anyone outside of the top 10.

Great fight. I'm guessing this is co-main? I'm gonna go with the underdog and say Lewis wins it.

Looks like it me

And HAH!

Get beaten to a fight announcement thread!!!

Hell yes

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

He's just gotten older. I can see him actually losing this one whereas a couple years ago I would have him demolishing anyone outside of the top 10.

Looks like it me

And HAH!

Get beaten to a fight announcement thread!!!
Told you you'd get it my man, lol.

We all win with this fight

All signs would point to Black Beast at this point in time, but I have a feeling Roy will find a way to get the better of him.

tailor made opponent for Roy to get a highlight reel KO win imo

Roy Nelson only uses his power over hand hook...but Nelson won't ko easy and can go all 3 rounds i want black beast to win. But he's pretty much a first round ko hw fighter. Either kos in the first or gets ko'd in the first so unfortunately this should be an easy win for roy

People will be surprised at this but Black Beast actually has really good cardio.. I recently saw his fight against Pesta on fightpass which ended in round 3 and he was as fresh as the first round and throwing bombs. He looks deceptive

Last edited:
People will be surprised at this but Black Beast actually has really good cardio.. I recently saw his fight against Pesta on fightpass which ended in round 3 and he was as fresh at the first round and throwing bombs. He looks deceptive

This.

He also managed to get Gonzaga off of his back which is insane. Even though I give Roy the edge I can easily see him losing this. Black Beast has improved a lot.

Back