Love Gus, but hes still lacking that dominant victory over a top guy/legend/champion.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For instance, Jones has one over Shogun, Cormier over Henderson, Machida over Rashad and the list goes on... I thought Gus would steamroll Rumble, but that went wrong unfortunately.
Do you think that now, with this move to San Diego, he can get his mojo back, and beat Jones to a pulp once again without losing at the very end?

I agree. He's just known for his losses.

He shouldn't have been given the title shot. He needed time to get wins and confidence back after the Rumble loss. He's an insanely talented fighter and I hope they build him back up with some wins before giving him back to the wolves.

bridesmaids-the-movie.jpg

Already peaked. P4P top 5 entertaining fighter, just not quite championship material.

seriously i dunno why you guys hate the viking so much

People keep saying he isnt championship material,and he did better against Cormier than Rumble did.

He beat the two greatest LHWs of all time Shogun and Jones

I had him beating Jones tbh

4QF1Evb.png

He beat this one guy called Jon Jones..

Its called life. To be top 5 in the world but not be able to beat a couple of people happens in every weight class and every combat sport. They can beat everyoen else in the world but a couple of guys, but people talk about them like they are POS. Look at Cerrone. Hell, he knows he wont be champ. I dont think he wants to be champ. Fuck the belt just pay the man. DC would have never been champ if JJ wouldnt have fucked up. Rory cant win a belt. Faber. Again. Shit happens. Thats life

Its because LHW is in a sad state right now. A bunch of guys in their late 30s on the way out. I think he could have starched the rashad that faught glover. He's also not active enough lately.

seriously i dunno why you guys hate the viking so much

Sick of people claiming he beat Jones. Sick of hearing about how Viking he is only for him to cry and semi retire when he loses.

As usual, his annoying fans make me enjoy seeing him get his ass handed to him.

Its called life. To be top 5 in the world but not be able to beat a couple of people happens in every weight class and every combat sport. They can beat everyoen else in the world but a couple of guys, but people talk about them like they are POS. Look at Cerrone. Hell, he knows he wont be champ. I dont think he wants to be champ. Fuck the belt just pay the man. DC would have never been champ if JJ wouldnt have fucked up. Rory cant win a belt. Faber. Again. Shit happens. Thats life

I'm sorry but Donald Cerrone isn't worthy being mentioned in the same sentence as Gus.

Jones, Cormier, Rumble, Glover, Davis, and Bader all have better wins than him.

Right now his record isn't any better than OSP's record.

Back