Rumble vs Lawler at 185

megaton

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would be a great fight I think. Rumble's would be huge, but maybe gassed from the cut, we're Lawler could fight effectively at 185
Could be a battle

Rumble can't make it. He made 170 a bunch but has never made 185 for a middleweight bout.

Rumble via training with Conor and learning the ancient techniques of The Machinist.

Robbie by actually living through the weight cut

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Obviously at 205 I would fear for Robbie's life. But at 185 I think that Rumble would be so depleted it would be all Robbie. Rumble couldn't even make 185 four years ago against vitor, and he's only seemed to have gotten larger since then.

lawler by not having his kidneys shut off.

No,robbie was getting beat by middle of the pack 185ers let alone have him fight an elite lhw.His only hope would be to have rumble die from the weight cut

No,robbie was getting beat by middle of the pack 185ers let alone have him fight an elite lhw.His only hope would be to have rumble die from the weight cut
This is what I came to say. He lost to Lorenzo fucking Larkin for fuck sake.

Rumble would have 1-2 rounds to make some noise otherwise Robbie would take the fight

Lawler got KOd by Nick Diaz, imagine what Rumble would do to him!

/Sherdoggery

Rumble would have 1-2 rounds to make some noise otherwise Robbie would take the fight
More like less than 3 minutes, Death Camp Rumble would be exhausted taking off his fight kit.

Lol. Rumbke creams flunkout mw. I love ww robbie though.

Lawler looked pretty bad at MW, the Larkin fight was embarrassing to watch. I think he will finish his career at WW.

Lawler got KOd by Nick Diaz, imagine what Rumble would do to him!

/Sherdoggery
Exactly. Let's ignore what Melvin couldn't do. Which is put him away. Rumble better finish early because one of these two can go five HARD rounds. I would have loved to see this fight but it wnot happen.

I made this thread a while back

InB4: You fucking dumbass Robbie has no chance blah blah blah

Its true though

More like less than 3 minutes, Death Camp Rumble would be exhausted taking off his fight kit.

It's sad that a "fight kit" is an actual thing in today's mma and people are actually integrating it into their vocabulary.

Back