If Cruz beats Mcgregor and Jones Loses to DC

Psyentic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Does that all of a sudden make Cruz the GOAT? I think it does.

Cruz and Mcgregor will never fight.

Jones will never lose to DC.

...so no.

(you should have said if Jones loses to DC and seeing how Cruz beat DJ does that make him GOAT. Conor is not top 10)

why do people care who is the GOAT, or whether such things exist? so you can prove that you are a "real fan" who understands the sport?

LOL what?

I think that establishes GSP AND Anderson as the goats.

Cruz will never fight McGregor, the only superfight he could have is MM, and this is simply a weight issue.
I have no idea how you came up with this shit though, Cruz isn't really in the top 5 PFP discussion, and I don't see him reaching that with these close decisions

The GOAT is whoever you want it to be, OP. And nobody can take that away from you.

Did i miss something? Why would Cruz and McGregor ever figh? And at what weight?

giphy.gif

LOL what?

I think that establishes GSP AND Anderson as the goats.

Cruz will never fight McGregor, the only superfight he could have is MM, and this is simply a weight issue.
I have no idea how you came up with this shit though, Cruz isn't really in the top 5 PFP discussion, and I don't see him reaching that with these close decisions
cruz was ranked as the number 1 p4p years ago, for a bit.

cruz was ranked as the number 1 p4p years ago, for a bit.

Cruz isn't considered as the GOAT by anybody other than Cruz.

Cruz will never be considered as the GOAT unless he starts finishing fights and quits getting injured.

Jones losing to DC does not boost Cruz's PFP/GOAT stock and he will never fight McGregor

This thread is stupid

i know, but you said " PFP ".

i figured you just meant like p4p rankings, which cruz was at the top of at one point.

Yeah I meant of all time... The PFP best of all time = Greatest of All Time

Sorry for the confusion

Mods... How is that "Hypothetical Forum For People Who Are Bored" sub-forum coming along?

Let's stop playing here. McGregor will knock Cruz clean out. McGregor's real battle will be against the scale because fight has to take place at 145.

Back