Has anyone been busted for Roids more than Ken Shamrock and still allowed to compete?

Psyentic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm talking legitimate promotions.

Genuinely curious.

How many times do you think we will see Barnett mentioned in this thread?

Ken's allowed to still fight because he just gets beat up every time anyway.

Drysdale failed back to back drug tests which is even worse.

How many times has he failed? Barnett and Drysdale, as previously mentioned, come to mind.

Possibly Anderson, as painful as it is for me to say that.

I think a lot of fighters doped in Pride, and probably do in Bellator so who knows

He's at the top of that list, but he shouldn't be allowed to compete because of his "controversial losses" to Royce 1/3, Saku, Tito, and in a way, the Fujita fight. There's always some bullshit drama or just a weird ending.

Possibly Anderson, as painful as it is for me to say that.

I think a lot of fighters doped in Pride, and probably do in Bellator so who knows
What? Did you even read the title od the thread? I suggest you lay off the drugs just to clear your head.

I think Shamrock's blood is like 30% HGH right now... Hard to bust a guy for the only thing that keeps him upright... I mean upright until he gets hit.

What? Did you even read the title od the thread? I suggest you lay off the drugs just to clear your head.

Hasn't Anderson been busted twice now? he just got busted against Nick last year didn't he?

what am I missing?
and BTW, I think Shamrock has been busted the most, it was just a suggestion

Hasn't Anderson been busted twice now? he just got busted against Nick last year didn't he?

what am I missing?
and BTW, I think Shamrock has been busted the most, it was just a suggestion
Silva was busted once

Barnett

Ken has failed twice but both are dodgy , both places are corrupt I wouldn't believe a word

He's at the top of that list, but he shouldn't be allowed to compete because of his "controversial losses" to Royce 1/3, Saku, Tito, and in a way, the Fujita fight. There's always some bullshit drama or just a weird ending.

He's a victim inside and out of the cage. That's why you see his bs antics.
I am a learned Dr.

Back