More brutal regional knockout loss of a prospect: Yair/Herrera or Garbrandt/Hodge?

More brutal KO?

• Total voters
13700023866.gif

Are these people in the ufc now? If not, wrong forum

what makes these guys significant among all the other fighters who have brutal regional losses? clearly one is way worse than the other. no need for a poll.

Who is Jerrell Hodge? Who is Pantera Rodriguez? Both were brutal KO's, but Garbrandt looked like he'd been shot. That's one of those KO's where you're waiting for buddy to wake up before you start OMG'ing.

Who is Jerrell Hodge? Who is Luis Roberto Herrera? Both were brutal KO's, but Garbrandt looked like he'd been shot. That's one of those KO's where you're waiting for buddy to wake up before you start OMG'ing.

Cody's was worse, but that was an ammy fight and he's gotten a lot better since then and been undefeated as a pro.
Yair got caught on the break, similar to what happened to Eduardo Dantas against Tyson Nam. It happens, and while Nam and Herrera did win by KO, if you look at their careers, neither has done much else of note. Sometimes guys just get caught. I firmly believe that Garbrandt and Yair (and Dantas) would have no problems avenging those KO losses today.

And how do you define "brutal"?
If ur thinking in terms of violent impact its gotta be Garbrandt´s ko
If ur thinking in terms which was the most brutal pill to swallow i would say Yair´s ko was worse ... he was winning the fight ... Garbrandt didnt even fight and his stance was terrible

Cody... Absolutely.

I could watch that over and over...

Garbrandts looked worse. I'm sorry but I just don't like that kid.

Why are people saying Cody because he was stiff as a board, thus implying Yair wasn't? When Yair went down his arms went up Matua style. Dude was dead out until homeboy hit him again and woke him up. Both guys were completely KOed.

Back