Soooo Dana has said there are still fights to be made for 200.. Who could you see rounding it out.

BamBamBranham

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So how do you think 200 will look when all fights are made?

My take:

Main Card:
Jones/Cormier II
Aldo/Edgar II
Tate/Nunes
Johnson/Teixeira
Dillashaw/McDonald or Assuncao

Fox Sports Preliminaries:
Velasquez/Browne
Hendricks/Gastelum
Mousasi/Brunson
Zingano/Pena

UFC Fight Pass Preliminaries:
Sanchez/Lauzon
Gomi/Miller
Northcutt/Marin

who else you guys think they will add. And how will the card look when finished?

Last edited:
I think if DIllashaw fights again before a Cruz rematch it will be him and Dodson, they even hinted at that after Dodson ko'd manny.

Not sure who else will get added, but I like the card so far

Anthony-Rumble-Johnson.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

470279478-luke-rockhold-celebrates-defeating-lyoto-gettyimages.jpg

050514-UFC-matt-brown-reacts-after-his-knockout-victory-ahn-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.69.jpg

hi-res-6e785deeab7495f06c4e5fe7f29bf674_crop_north.jpg

hi-res-dafbde4d9ba7212537dbaf81a45c0107_crop_north.jpg

Rumble or Gus vs Glover, Holm vs Cyborg, Nate vs Conor. That makes 13 fights on the card.

Paige VanZant vs. Michelle Waterson

Has Paige been offered a fight yet?

They could add her to the card pending the result of DWTS. You can laugh at the show but you can't dismiss Paige's dancing skills or the 12+ million viewership. Paige is consistently ranked highly on the show and win or lose she's getting a ton of mainstream exposure. That would be a solid addition to the show, especially if she progresses into the final rounds.

I think if DIllashaw fights again before a Cruz rematch it will be him and Dodson, they even hinted at that after Dodson ko'd manny.

Not sure who else will get added, but I like the card so far

I would like that matchup much better than the one I listed I just wasn't sure if that would give Dodson enough time to recover and train... But he did end that fight fast and without a scratch on him so maybe it's possible.

Cain v brown prelim lol
It all depends on who else is added to the card man... And it really isn't anything new.... They've been making the headliner on the Fox Prelims bigger than the first fight or two on the ppv itself... Not that surprising or laughable to me... And come one it's UFC 200 why not.

Last edited:
Hunt vs Rumble. fan friendly fight, do it UFC

I don't expect any major fights added unless Nate Diaz decides he wants to fight once he finally realizes Conor isn't getting back on. They don't need to add more. It's an amazing card as it is.

Dana and Lorenzo tag-team against Conor for McGregor Belt.

Lorenzos left arm vs conor.

Bet lorenzo wins.

So how do you 200 will look when all fights are mad?

My take:

Main Card:
Jones/Cormier II
Aldo/Edgar II
Tate/Nunes
Johnson/Teixeira
Dillashaw/McDonald or Assuncao

Fox Sports Preliminaries:
Velasquez/Browne
Hendricks/Gastelum
Mousasi/Brunson
Zingano/Pena

UFC Fight Pass Preliminaries:
Sanchez/Lauzon
Gomi/Miller
Northcutt/Marin

who else you guys think they will add. And how will the card look when finished?

If Sage is on Fight pass it will be the "featured bout"

I really hope Alistair and Werdum win their fights relatively easy and have their rubbermatch at 200. Would be a great fight, with more people tuning in because Heavyweights!

Please, anything capable of putting Hendricks vs. Gastelum in the prelims.

Back