Dana or Lorenzo: Which of the UFC bosses has seen the biggest change over the years?

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
m9Z4khX.jpg

Looks like Lorenzo has. So from the last option in your poll, do people care if recreational body builders use PEDs? I mean who cares, right?

Lorenzo in a Benzo.. Especially from those photos.. Dana looks chunky but it's his traps & neck, he's actually pretty lean (especially for 40+) without a shirt on

Lorenzo has to be up there for coolest billionaire 50+... He's just so... Calm.. And... Cool

The real question is, which one drops dead from a heart attack first?

Wow, Lorenzo looks pretty big. Always saw him in a dress shirt. Looked solid but not bodybuilder-like. Good for him.

Lol, holy fuck. I hadn't see Lorenzo in awhile I guess.

Guy needs to go full Zeus LARP, grow out that white beard and just wear a toga everywhere.

You forgot the infamous Overeem signing pic.

Alistair-Overeem-signs-UFC-Contract-with-Lorenzo-Fertitta.jpg

Bitter are you, Mcgregor fan boy?

lol, what the hell are you talking about? I don't like Mcgregor, but even if I did what does that have to do with Dana and his boss doing PEDs? And why would I be bitter about them using PED? I'm legitimately confused by you lol

Lorenzo for sure but hes a manlet so its easier too appear for swole with less mass

lol, what the hell are you talking about? I don't like Mcgregor, but even if I did what does that have to do with Dana and his boss doing PEDs? And why would I be bitter about them using PED? I'm legitimately confused by you lol

Who cares if Lorenzo or Dana are using TRT, you make it seem like its something they should be ashamed of

Who cares if Lorenzo or Dana are using TRT, you make it seem like its something they should be ashamed of

I did? where? I said which one will have a heart attack first? Which happens on TRT and steroids. I still have no clue what you were talking about with Mcgregor. I'm starting to think you are drunk/high and talking gibberish. lol

I did? where? I said which one will have a heart attack first? Which happens on TRT and steroids. I still have no clue what you were talking about with Mcgregor. I'm starting to think you are drunk/high and talking gibberish. lol
Oh really? Are you a medical professional? Because I'd doubt Lorenzo or Dana are buying hear out of some meat head's trunk in the parking lot of 24hr Fitness.

Something tells me it's physician prescribed with exact dosages geared towards them off of their blood work. One guy is a billionaire the other guy has millions, and you think they don't have custom tailored hormone replacement therapy by the best docs in Vegas?

They both look like they've taken the horse meat diet, but Lorenzo's is more respected since it looks like he can compete in a 50< bb comp. Dana looked thicker than usual with dem comic book traps at the 200 presser.

No lie they're pretty big for their age, even if it's been done with money/"science" kek.

Oh really? Are you a medical professional? Because I'd doubt Lorenzo or Dana are buying hear out of some meat head's trunk in the parking lot of 24hr Fitness.

Something tells me it's physician prescribed with exact dosages geared towards them off of their blood work. One guy is a billionaire the other guy has millions, and you think they don't have custom tailored hormone replacement therapy by the best docs in Vegas?

*facepalm* Have a nice night dude.

Back