Did people really believe Conor would KTFO Lawler? Where you at?

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Prior to the Diaz fight, 99.99% of Sherdoggers were under the belief that he handles all 170s rather easily on the feet head clean off etc.

Is it true you're only as good as your last fight? Where are the delusional posters? Sorry I'm literally getting drunk and I thought the Sherbros will enlighten me or scold me.

Not a troll post but whatever flame away McNugget fans

Prior to the Diaz fight, 99.99% of Sherdoggers were under the belief that he handles all 170s rather easily on the feet head clean off etc.

Is it true you're only as good as your last fight? Where are the delusional posters? Sorry I'm literally getting drunk and I thought the Sherbros will enlighten me or scold me.

Nope.

It was hilarious how many ppl thought Conor would beat Hobbie. Even that bum Brendan Schaub thought Conor was a bad matchup for him lol

Hobbie is def the most disrespected champ, ppl always seem to think guys are gonna beat him and he keeps winning

I think only the casuals and mcgregor fan boys ever entertained that.

Honestly though, even if he beat Nate or RDA, it would still be ridiculous

I might want to see how you arrived at such an improbable figure.

I believed IF Conor KTFO Lawler, there'd be great drama abound.

I still believe it.

A lot of those people went into hiding after Nate gave them a reality check. It was quite absurd and while I was rooting for Conor against Diaz mostly because I can't stand Diaz bros, I am glad the annoying Conor nuthuggers have disappeared except a select few.

Conor will KO lawler was the biggest joke ever on this board

No they didn't. More like 15% believed he would KO Robbie. I was one of them. Still am. Robbie is lucky Conor went easy on Nate. Just kidding.

unfortunately 100% of those people is missing in action since the Nate's fight.

Yeah I believe it. Lawlor is too slow, conor is quick and powerful and now that he is energy efficient, he will carve lawler up

i think if it did happen it very well could be a case similiar, where conor looks great in the first round...great counter punching, combinations, people are on some "oh my god, he looks great"...and then he gets hit once and hed KTFO. Unlike Nate, Robbie would put him to sleep. As much as people want to hate...in that Diaz fight, he threw beautiful counter strikes...great uppercuts, great counter punching. He didnt put him out, and wouldnt put Robbie out, but hed def hold his own in the stand up game (until he got hit, which it only took one combo from Diaz to rock him)

Nobody thought he would handle Lawler at a canter but its easy to get caught up in the romance of it when someone with such self confidence absolutely destroys a champion as dominant as Aldo. Most thought he had a decent chance against RDA and if he pulled that off, wow.!! Then it was on.. people just love athletes who rip up the script and reach for the sky, many crash and burn but the journey is exhilarating.

I'd like to see some posts from the past from Conor Nut Huggers. Seems to be a lot less around these days. The shit some of them spewed was ridiculous. Conor too for that matter.

I would love to think that I knew something that few others did but it seemed to me like many thought as I do that Lawlor would remove Conor's head from his body..

I think your .01 is a bit off..

Literally everyone on here thought Conor McDucker was going to beat Lawler. I felt like I was the only one here that thought Diaz would win in their bout. Now everyone acts like they weren't saying that shit. Most of the people who were riding his nuts either left or created new accounts. I feel like going through the old Conor vs whoever threads and making a new thread with the list of Sherbros that have their head up their ass. TS speaks the truth.

Head Clean off

But in all seriousness i didnt believe he would fight lawler but wonderboy and didnt think he could beat him.

Back