Will Tim Means ever be back to the UFC?

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The guy is relatively young (32) and he has been suspended due to a violation of the USADA anti-doping policy on February this year.

He never been in a boring or normal fight. In my opinion the guy was sitting among the most exciting UFC fighters. That's bcs i was very disappointed when he got pulled out from the fight against Cerrone.

Some sherdoggers called him "cheater", but personally i'd like him to be back before he will not be able to fight anymore because his age.
PED or no PED, only a few fighter once in the octagon put on a show like him or for example JJ, Conor, Matt Brown, Lawler, MacDonald, Black Cowboy, RDA etc..

5f574b1283bc5a1f76eebedfa2b23d67.jpg

I hope he comes back, he always comes to fight. Bummed the fight with Cowboy fell apart.

Hope to see him back, his finish of Howard was beautiful.

I think so. I heard news a while back that made it seem like his suspension was going to be reduced significantly. I'll never stop rooting for The Dirty Bird!

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/3/1...le-mma-ufc-news-peds-tim-means-usada-steroids

Hopefully it gets reduced if it was indeed the dreaded tainted supplements that were responsible.
Yup. Basically a carbon copy of the Romero situation. His ban goes to 6 months instead of 2 years, so I expect him back, by all means.

Yup. Basically a carbon copy of the Romero situation. His ban goes to 6 months instead of 2 years, so I expect him back, by all means.
haha I see what you did there ;)

His style is like vintage NBK Condit. I love it. Cutting him is ridiculous.

Back