James Vick : "Huge fight news coming soon, stay tuned"

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Texecutioner just posted on Facebook that he has some huge fight news and says it's about to go down.

Sounds like he's signed up for a big fight. Who do you think it could be?

Michael Chiesa?
Mairbek Taisumov?
Al Iaquinta?
Kevin Lee?
Rashid Magomedov?
Adriano Martins?

Edit - He's replacing an injured Leo Santos to face Evan Dunham at UFC 199

Last edited:
He has an inside scoop on Conor?

The Texecutioner, James Vick. Super fun guy to watch and has a lot of potential. You should check out some of his fights
Read his Wiki page, looks decent. I'll have to watch for his next fight. Limited internet.

First to spring to mind is
Poirier, though I feel diamond
deserves higher after being
billed as a ME against Duffy.

Taisumov would be bitchin

I can't believe people don't know who James Vick is yet. He's literally one of the few to make it 5-0 in the UFC and I believe he is 9-0 overall.

First to spring to mind is
Poirier, though I feel diamond
deserves higher after being
billed as a ME against Duffy.

Taisumov would be bitchin
Porier is booked with Bobby Green at 199 otherwise yeah that would be an awesome fight. It's gotta be one of those guys I listed. I think it'll either be Taisumov or Magomedov, both are great fights.

I can't believe people don't know who James Vick is yet. He's literally one of the few to make it 5-0 in the UFC and I believe he is 9-0 overall.
Plus I'm sure most know who Cruickshank is and Vick put him to sleep violently on TUF. It really is a shame people don't know Vick yet

And literally fought only a matter of days ago

is_this_fool_for_real__by_mrscumberbatch-d3ehzw1.jpg

HUGE IF TRUE. BIG DICK COMING STAY TUNED

Back