Lorenzo told Big John that Conor was guaranteed 10 million MINIMUM for UFC 200

UrijahHall

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
McGregor-150x150.jpg

Lorenzo Fertitta told Big John McCarthy backstage at UFC 197:

"I never thought when I had a guy who was GUARANTEED 10 Million Dollars, that I'd have a problem." 10 MILLION + BONUS FOR PPV SALES

Big John also said the 10 Million guarantee was only for UFC 200 - he is not guaranteed that amount for UFC 201, 202, etc.

http://www.letsgetitonpodcast.com/e...-main-event-events-big-john-worked-last-week/

Cue point about 10:15

Last edited:
MMA is crazy. Three years ago Conor was broke as fuck. Good for him!

I don't understand how....His salary was $1,000,000 last fight....$8,990,000 PPV? I don't think so.

$10,000 Reebok

MMA is crazy. Three years ago Conor was broke as fuck. Good for him!
If he keeps up with his bullshit 3 years from now he will be broke again.

Lorenzo speaks!

Looks like Conor really pissed him off!

You just don't F with a guy like Lorenzo, not if you're someone like Conor McGregor.

Worse things might come for Conor. More drama please!

Big John: "This is awesome! You gotta love the drama that's been going on!"

YNV4G.gif

I don't understand how....His salary was $1,000,000 last fight....$8,990,000 PPV? I don't think so.

$10,000 Reebok

Disclosed pay is not the total fighter pay..... it doesn't included undisclosed pay, signing bonus, fight bonus, discretionary bonus, or ppv bonus.

One more fight and we may never see Conor compete again.

Conor just had the most expensive absence ever. LOL

$10,000 Reebok
10 mill was his guarantee for ufc 200, and not any other ufc. Read it or listen to it, explains it pretty simply

10 million, that's cute.

Dude brought in 400 million in a matter of months.

Conor holds the key to the vault here and has to get his business head into gear.

That is a monster sized payday he blew.

Not worth all the drama & posturing imo.

Since when does Lorenzo ever discuss fighter pay, and to a referee at that.

And no way in hell does Big John ever disclose that number unless he gets approval from Lorenzo.

Big John is a shill.

Could have made 10m for this fight and win or lose could have made a stack more facing frankie or aldo at MSG....Mcgregor fucked up.

10 million, that's cute.

Dude brought in 400 million in a matter of months.

Conor holds the key to the vault here and has to get his business head into gear.

400 million? He sold 20 million PPVs?

400 million? MATH HOW DOES THAT WORK.

PS UFC gets 20$ off a PPV sale. Maybe 30$. Not more.

Lorenzo speaks!

Looks like Conor really pissed him off!

You just don't F with a guy like Lorenzo, not if you're someone like Conor McGregor.

Worse things might come for Conor. More drama please!

Big John: "This is awesome! You gotta love the drama that's been going on!"

YNV4G.gif

This is spot on. That's why I tend to stay quiet in threads when people say Conor got the upper hand in all this. It's like people think Conor's a genius businessman and Lorenzo is new to this. He didn't get rich out of luck. Conor also isn't the first to try to F with him.

Examples are to be made and Conor just happened to jump in front of the crosshair when the trigger was pulled.

Since when does Lorenzo ever discuss fighter pay, and to a referee at that.

And no way in hell does Big John ever disclose that number unless he gets approval from Lorenzo.

Big John is a shill.

Are you kidding, noob? Big John is more than a ref - he wrote the fucking unified rules. Plus, he's gone to war with Zuffa before. Could not work UFCs for years.

Back