Conor is done.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Compare him at this very moment to his standing right after the Aldo fight.

...THAT was his peak; never again will he ascend that high up the mountain.

Mark my words.

And for him to fall SO FAR in such a short period of time is nothing short of catastrophic.

He's talked about records, and...that is definitely record breaking. People that compare his meltdown to the Ronda debacle do have a point.

Anyway, 145 is NOT an option, lest he put his life in danger, (I use no hyperbole in asserting that) and 170 was NEVER an option...it just so happened that Nate Diaz could not be expected to cut down in 11 days.

Which leaves 155... I'm telling you, if he doesn't win his next fight (which unfortunately for Conor will have to be against a marquee fighter) then things are going to be VERY bleak for him going forward...

VERY.

And yes, I'm discounting a rematch with Nate, as I find it HIGHLY doubtful that it will ever happen.

Conor is scared.

Conor is one-dimensional.

The end.

connor-mcgregor-memes_0.jpg

I doubt he just falls into obscurity at this point, but even if he did he managed to set some records in his very short time with the UFC:
1- Fastest finish in a title fight - 13s
2- Second largest selling PPV of all time (and a couple others of his are in the top 10)
3- Largest gate ever
4- Made more gate money in his 5 events than Jon Jones has in 12 events (240% better than the man most likely to dethrone GSP/Silva/Fedor as the GOAT)

TS, most of your commentary is lacking in fact, and only your glorious AV redeems you.

Of course he's scared. Why else would he have "retired" except if his training wasn;t going well and he realized he was just going to lose badly to Diaz once agin but this time on the biggest stage of them all - UFC 200. Fortunately for me, I didn't have any desire to see him fight Diaz at UFC 200 and especially not as a main event. That fight is an insult to main events for cards like UFC 200. UFC100 had the biggest title in the sport on the line in its main event in what turned out to be a fun, satisfying fight to watch. Conor's proposed UFC 200 fight wasn't even for a title! Pathetic.

Last edited:
Lol.

Aldo fans need to worry more about Frankie than what Conor is up to now.

Chael Sonnen lost almost every significant fight in his later career and we still tuned in to see him fight. As long as Conor keeps running his mouth, people will watch.

very realistic post.

i'd like to see him fight alvarez, barboza or even luazon or miller.

Chael Sonnen lost almost every significant fight in his later career and we still tuned in to see him fight. As long as Conor keeps running his mouth, people will watch.

Uhh...some would contend that his inability to run his mouth in the lead up to UFC 200 against Diaz may have played a part in his "retirement", etc...

His aura is legit GONE.

I doubt he just falls into obscurity at this point, but even if he did he managed to set some records in his very short time with the UFC:
1- Fastest finish in a title fight - 13s
2- Second largest selling PPV of all time (and a couple others of his are in the top 10)
3- Largest gate ever
4- Made more gate money in his 5 events than Jon Jones has in 12 events (240% better than the man most likely to dethrone GSP/Silva/Fedor as the GOAT)

TS, most of your commentary is lacking in fact, and only your glorious AV redeems you.

I see one thing there that actually means anything. And many would discount it as a lucky shot. If you have to hang your hat on a fighter's sales. He must not have too many fights worth mentioning.

This could be the case, as we've seen similar scenarios in the past. I don't think it will be the case, but it's certainly possible.

Compare him at this very moment to his standing right after the Aldo fight.

...THAT was his peak; never again will he ascend that high up the mountain.

Mark my words.

And for him to fall SO FAR in such a short period of time is nothing short of catastrophic.

He's talked about records, and...that is definitely record breaking. People that compare his meltdown to the Ronda debacle do have a point.

Anyway, 145 is NOT an option, lest he put his life in danger, (I use no hyperbole in asserting that) and 170 was NEVER an option...it just so happened that Nate Diaz could not be expected to cut down in 11 days.

Which leaves 155... I'm telling you, if he doesn't win his next fight (which unfortunately for Conor will have to be against a marquee fighter) then things are going to be VERY bleak for him going forward...

VERY.

And yes, I'm discounting a rematch with Nate, as I find it HIGHLY doubtful that it will ever happen.

Conor is scared.

Conor is one-dimensional.

The end.

You are aware that conor is still the FW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!! Right?? He moved up in weight 23lbs and fought a much larger man and lost. now how does that somehow hurt him? Sure, any time you lose, it will effect things. But he lost way outside of his own weight class. 2 weight classes. even 1 above the one he wants to fight at.

I think you're a typical conor hater. Just like many here...

I honestly dont see him winning ever again, unless he falls so far down the ranks he starts fighting the Sivers of the world again. At this point its all killers waiting for Conor. And a Conor who has had his psyche, his belief and his aura shattered and who was exposed. He cant even talk shit like he once did. He will lose to Aldo or Frankie in the rematch, he would lose to RDA, he would lose to Nate again. Theres nowhere he can win. The little leprechauns goose is fried.

And nobody will talk about either of them 20 yrs from now. I guess it depends if a legacy is important to a guy or not.

You are aware that conor is still the FW CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!! Right?? He moved up in weight 23lbs and fought a much larger man and lost. now how does that somehow hurt him? Sure, any time you lose, it will effect things. But he lost way outside of his own weight class. 2 weight classes. even 1 above the one he wants to fight at.

I think you're a typical conor hater. Just like many here...
Nuts taste good?

Back