Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Frankie?
Aldo?
Mendes?
KZ?

Who wins who gets Stockton slapped up and subbed??

Was what Nate did to Conor a guarantee against anyone else at 145 in your opinion???

Every 145er besides McGregor would beat Nate.

Leg kicks, conservative striking, closing the distance

I think Frankie and Mendes would be favorites to win due to their wrestling. Aldo would probably be 50/50 if he can land the leg kicks. I'd favor Nate over the rest

I'd favour Frankie and Aldo over Nate and Nate over the rest of the 145ers.

Mendes' wrestling is an interesting tool, but I think Nate's size advantage would be just too significant.

Frankie is the former 155 kingpin
Aldo would just destroy Nate Legs.

the other top guy like Holloway, Mendes...
I think Diaz beat them.

Nate would probably only beat KZ assuming the other guys don't brain fart and just stand and try to swing at Nate.
Frankie has great movement, boxing, wrestling and has already fought LWs.
Nate would not be able to stop the Wrestling of Mendes either but Mendes's chin might be cracked for good so there is a chance for an upset.
Aldo's leg kicks will demolish Nate. Nate will land a bit because of his long boxing but I think the damage will add up on Nate and Aldo has the option to take him down.
KZ is most likely to try and fight Nate. His TDs also come more from the clinch which will be way less effective. Also it would be crazy to count on anyone of these guys being able to Submit Nate so a big part of KZ's game is kinda nullified.

How would Conor do vs. someone ACTUALLY 2 weight classes above him like Lawler, Hendricks, Rory, Condit etc. ?

Beat Him
Aldo chops his legs and wins a UD
Edgar uses his speed and transitions to do enough each round and wins a UD

Lose to Him
Mendes gets his midget ass guillotined
Lamas gets knocked out
Cub gets knocked out
Porier tries to panic wrestle like his daddy did, and he gets choked out too
Holloway loses a Decision by getting out boxed the whole fight.

I think Aldo wrecks him. Would destroy Nate's lead leg.

Frankie is a 50/50 fight imo. But have impressive gas tanks. Both have good boxing fundamentals. I think this fight comes down to can Frankie a) take Nate down and b) neutralize Nate's guard?

Mendes is a top level mma wreslter. I think he can give give Nate fits and win a boring decision. Than again Nate could knock him the fuck out Maynard style.

Holloway is an ultra interesting fight but I don't think Holloway can hurt Nate. If he could than we'd have barnburner on our hands.

I think Nate cruises pass everyone else.

How would Conor do vs. someone ACTUALLY 2 weight classes above him like Lawler, Hendricks, Rory, Condit etc. ?
I've heard on Sherdog many times that he beats them all easily...head clean off. And everyone that posts here is clearly a bonafied MMA expert, so I'm inclined to accept that as irrefutable analysis.

Judging by your AV, I'm pretty sure you already know the answer but wants to read it anyway. Here it goes: he would get his ass kicked. LOL

Frankie tools him. Wouldn't be shocked if Mendes beat him.

He beats the other midgets though

Hate gets handled by Aldo and Frankie. Probably beats up everyone else.

Nate would fuck Chad up,Frankie probably beats him but its an interesting fight with nates bjj and boxing.And im not sure about Aldo.People can say leg kicks and ya thats a path to victory but he would also be outsized and probably boxed up a fair bit

The only 145'er to beat Nate might be Edgar.

Nate slaps and taps everyone else.

Frankie tools him. Wouldn't be shocked if Mendes beat him.

He beats the other midgets though
Hey buddy, how did Arsenal get on over the weekend against high flying Sunderland?

Back