UFC 200 Embedded Episode 2

Wow more tense on the GMA set than at the actual press conference. I thought they were being pretty friendly at the conference, this beef is going to ratchet all the way up by 200.

Wow more tense on the GMA set than at the actual press conference. I thought they were being pretty friendly at the conference, this beef is going to ratchet all the way up by 200.

And then they gonna be best friends. Can see it from miles away.

I'm liking that DC is starting to loosen up a little, and not let Jons trolling bait him in so easily. He's starting to laugh it off a little more and troll Jon back.

If he can master the mental warfare, he will do better against Bones imo.

Just a question, wtf was chuck liddell even doing there?

I'm liking that DC is starting to loosen up a little, and not let Jons trolling bait him in so easily. He's starting to laugh it off a little more and troll Jon back.

If he can master the mental warfare, he will do better against Bones imo.
Hes just hiding his frustration.

DC's face when Jon steals his hometown fans is priceless

giphy.gif

9n6rUPi.gif

Last edited:
Just a question, wtf was chuck liddell even doing there?
Making sure the youngsters take care of his belt.

Probably just because he was the LHW kingpin for a long time and they have the very latest and most skilled LHWs to date about to fight, so why not bring Chuck along for promotional purposes? Who doesn't love Chuck!

Thanks mang/babe. Oh, that Liddell was....unexpected.

Cheers!

Jones comes across like such a dick constantly chipping at dc, stfu and do the photos ffs

Yeah Jones is getting on my nerves for DC , Jones needs to get off his dick. All he can say is that he made DC cry its getting old Johnny. Then flipping him off when he was commentating at UFC 197. I feel DC has been pretty respectful, JJ needs to do promo and shut the fuk up. I hope DC fuks him up when they fight again!

Making sure the youngsters take care of his belt.

Probably just because he was the LHW kingpin for a long time and they have the very latest and most skilled LHWs to date about to fight, so why not bring Chuck along for promotional purposes? Who doesn't love Chuck!
I know but its kind of random to have him there.

Bones being funny and tried to play it to DC by hinting the "cry" thing, and DC just "buuum" and the the mood just got weird and creepy. Man DC is not my favourite for sure. Yikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back