Buffer does the 'Running Man' with PVZ & Tate (WTF?)

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Out of nowhere Tate & PVZ do the Running Man & Buffer ... well ... does something

Very weird

I have mixed feelings about Buffer, He´s too damn full of himself sometimes (with those fake abs..)

Buffer-Ripped1.jpg

I must say, Tate moves really sweet (out of Octagon) too ;)

Pretty sure this is the running man dance:
9b2b2882395cfd3a3bf94b133629af1f.jpg

9wl4v.gif

And Buffer has always been a goof. We just don't actually see him that often.

Pretty sure this is the running man dance:
9b2b2882395cfd3a3bf94b133629af1f.jpg

9wl4v.gif

And Buffer has always been a goof. We just don't actually see him that often.
I agree they committed sacrilege against the master mc hammer

Shame on Conor for preferring to train in Iceland than engage in this super important promotional blitz. The irony of the haters that say he brings too much of a WWE element to the organisation now slamming him for not shadow boxing on GMA like a puppet.

I know
For some reason It is addictive to watch.
I love how they pay him no attention

They are PRETENDING not to pay attention, but you know they are, they cant believe that Buffer folk just stole the show and they have to follow that act.

Shame on Conor for preferring to train in Iceland than engage in this super important promotional blitz. The irony of the haters that say he brings too much of a WWE element to the organisation now slamming him for not shadow boxing on GMA like a puppet.

> Conor not a puppet lol

If he beat Nate, he would be the first one voluntarily Media-Whoring like he always has to brand himself... BUT since he got humiliated by Nate, now he wants to take the low key route and avoid the shaming.

Lol silly fangirls

> Conor not a puppet lol

If he beat Nate, he would be the first one voluntarily Media-Whoring like he always has to brand himself... BUT since he got humiliated by Nate, now he wants to take the low key route and avoid the shaming.

Lol silly fangirls

Conor would never do dumb MMA things & be happy about it on a national talk show

page1.jpg

conor-mcgregor-shows-off-kick-on-conan-obrien-ftr-1.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Conan.jpg

Back